No announcement yet.

Fender Rolling By Tony - SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Straight rental is normally a day. but we'll work something out, i dont really want to charge you a lot just because you have a few cars to do.

surprisingly people hardly ever straight rent the roller, i always end up doing the job for them, its like people are scared to use it, lol.
    PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

well it looks like youre coming to my shop to do Stephen's car tomorrow. Hell if I can get some money together, I will see if you can pull my rears a bit more. 16x8 et5 with 205/45s on there. Credit card clearance on one side a nearly nothing on the other, I only rub around tight highish speed turns. Maybe we can work out a deal.

Hopefully tomorrow works for you because that works well for Stephen and myself.

TIA

Taylor
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
      Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Granada hills huh? That's like 5 mins from me! I may call you up to do my car at my house. =)

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Hey Taylor, tomorrow it is dude.

yep, Granada Hills, you're only in Northridge right jahnboi?
          we'll get it done dude.
          PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Check out my work...

Comment

Did a roll and slight pull on Stephen's coupe a couple of days ago, came out nice,
            he's promised to get better pics :-D

PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Check out my work...

Comment

Damn, I sooooooo wish we had someone like you in norcal. I'm running 15x8et20 with 225/50/15 BFG G-Force Sports and I was told I would need to roll the rear fenders. So I wouldn't need to roll the front fenders? Why would it be different if I have the same sizes all around? Also it's going to be sitting on AST 4100's and I heard they are a little more forgiving in terms of fitment, do you think I'll need to roll my fenders with that set-up?

Thanks for any advice, I'm not expecting you to know that exact set-up, but it's worth a shot asking! haha. Most of the people I talked to said I would need to roll the fenders, but I forgot to tell them I'm running AST 4100's if that makes a difference.
              -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

Heres a better shot of the quality of the roll :D

Comment

Originally posted by dnova89 View Post
                  Damn, I sooooooo wish we had someone like you in norcal. I'm running 15x8et20 with 225/50/15 BFG G-Force Sports and I was told I would need to roll the rear fenders. So I wouldn't need to roll the front fenders? Why would it be different if I have the same sizes all around? Also it's going to be sitting on AST 4100's and I heard they are a little more forgiving in terms of fitment, do you think I'll need to roll my fenders with that set-up?

Thanks for any advice, I'm not expecting you to know that exact set-up, but it's worth a shot asking! haha. Most of the people I talked to said I would need to roll the fenders, but I forgot to tell them I'm running AST 4100's if that makes a difference.
                  With 15x8 et20 rolling the lips is a good idea, especially with 225s. I'm not really familiar with that suspension, but any sort of lowering with that kind of wheel and tire size and et is likely to rub.

Its always a good idea to do both front and rear fender lips, the rear lip is wider than the front on the e30, so tends to start rubbing first, but the front track is wider, so the fronts start rubbing pretty easily too. also throw in the fact that the front tires move from side to side when you steer, and its all bad news when you lower the car.
                  ...just ask anyone whos caught the front lip with the tire while turning, you can screw up your fenders pretty quick.
                  PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Check out my work...

Comment

Did the fenders on Vic's car on Friday (e30 sdw). roll and super light pull all the way round, damn that car is clean

PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Check out my work...

Comment

Got a trio of V Dubs done this weekend, the white one is dumped on the ground now...no rub

PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Check out my work...

Comment

hmmm... split a plane ticket to AZ? I could probably get you 2-3+ cars to do?
                        Disregard Females. Acquire Currency.

sigpic

Comment

^^^^^^
                          there you go Tony. a vacation and some money.
                          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by iambennett View Post
                            hmmm... split a plane ticket to AZ? I could probably get you 2-3+ cars to do?
                            hmm, never been to AZ ;)

i'll have to think about that...seriously, lol.
                            PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Check out my work...

Comment

wow, you do a roll and pull? is it extra for the pulling?

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post
                                hmm, never been to AZ ;)

i'll have to think about that...seriously, lol.
                                Im completely serious... i dont really need it done ASAP cuz my RM's are still in pieces, but you should come before it gets too hot anyway. I would want to roll and pull them as much as you normally pull them. I know somebody else from AZ already posted up on here and im sure I could throw a couple threads on other forums like Vortex and crap and line up a couple cars. Youre welcome to sleep on one of 2 couches and get drunk with me and the roommates too.
                                Disregard Females. Acquire Currency.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X