Fender Rolling By Tony - SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jahnaboi View Post
    Boy did I wish Tony was around 3 year ago. It would have prevented me from cutting the inside lip on the rear and chipping the paint a little. Still going to call Tony when I get my 5 lug situated. I want mine pulled more than yours Stephen. Hopefully my rears don't chip anymore, although I doubt it. Came out great on your car. (jealous) lol
    Do it!. Youd be suprised how much more room i have after the roll. The pull is deceptive. I can whore pics plenty, but ive done enough.

Comment

This weekend looks free so far. If you guys want to work something out, i can get up to the IE.
      PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

hey i would like to get my fenders rolled, so whenever ur down here let me know better yet im sending a pm now

Comment

hey tony shoot me a PM , I just need the front two done maybe this weekend? Ill get some pics of what you might have to work with lol

Comment

Nah Ben, my car first. ;)

Matt
            Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
            I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
            Originally posted by kronus
            try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
            Originally posted by chadthestampede
            This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Did Matt and Mark's cars at the weekend, good meeting up with you guys.

Thats about 15 E30s done to date.
              PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Check out my work...

Comment

Okay I need some fender rolling, my j-stock springs just came in and I'm running 225's so just in case.

Can meet in the L.A. region between March 6th and 10th.
                WTT: 1989 325i w/ many mods for stock e28. Pm me if interested.

Comment

Just wondering if you'd roll/pull fenders on an 05 3251 sedan?

Comment

you should do one big norcal trip man. i sense big $$$$ in that. :D get like 10-15 of us lined up back-to-back over 2-3 days depending on how fast you work, come up here, and do yo thang! just a thought... i'm sure we'd even be willing to give you $70 for all 4 fenders, i'm sure the extra $10 from 10-15 people would cover most, if not all, of the gas used to come up here. what do you think?

if you want to do this, i can make a post on norcale30.com letting people know. honestly i really WOULD drive down to you, but my alignment is all out of whack and my car is not road-trip worthy right now. I'm getting the entire suspension rebuilt in about 3 weeks and getting it aligned on my new wheels, which means i need to get my fenders rolled before then haha.
                    Last edited by dnova89; 04-23-2010, 11:59 PM.
                    -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

I hate all you SoCal guys that get this for such an awesome price, hit me up if you are in the NY part of town:D
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Before tony rolled my fenders:

after:

And so can you

Comment

Originally posted by 05E46 View Post
                          Just wondering if you'd roll/pull fenders on an 05 3251 sedan?
                          I've done a few newer BMWs already, ranging from light roll to maximum stretched fender lips ;)

Originally posted by dnova89 View Post
                          you should do one big norcal trip man. i sense big $$$$ in that. :D get like 10-15 of us lined up back-to-back over 2-3 days depending on how fast you work, come up here, and do yo thang! just a thought... i'm sure we'd even be willing to give you $70 for all 4 fenders, i'm sure the extra $10 from 10-15 people would cover most, if not all, of the gas used to come up here. what do you think?

if you want to do this, i can make a post on norcale30.com letting people know. honestly i really WOULD drive down to you, but my alignment is all out of whack and my car is not road-trip worthy right now. I'm getting the entire suspension rebuilt in about 3 weeks and getting it aligned on my new wheels, which means i need to get my fenders rolled before then haha.
                          I may do something like that in the future, but honestly at the moment its just a time thing, between work and rolling fenders locally, i'm totally maxed out most of the time.

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          Before tony rolled my fenders:

after:

And so can you
                          love the way those fenders came out. the car sits so right now

mines still lower though :p
                          PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Check out my work...

Comment

wassup everyone i just recently had my fenders rolled by the miraculous tony and honestly i love it lol, can't go wrong for only 60 bucks. Here are some quick snap shots, ill try to get better ones when i have time :)
                            Attached Files

Comment

Still waiting for the IE trip!:p

Comment

he came last saturday to were i stay at which is rialto

Comment

Working...
                                X