1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
    2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
    2003 X5 3.0

Comment

Originally posted by MacBudd541 View Post
      Here's your 24v mounts in action:
      niiice! any close up shots?

Comment

These mounts work great have used them before and are a must for track cars. great job man.
        www.CASTROMOTORSPORT.com

Castro Motorsport
        12600 Sherman Way, Unit C
        North Hollywood, CA 91605
        818-765-3606

Follow Castro's on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Castro...02411516506828

Follow Castro's on Instagram:
        http://instagram.com/castromotorsport#

sigpic

Comment

How about street worthy, anybody rolling these on the street?
          I was thinking of building mounts using hocky pucks, but this is a really good price
          can't help but be interested yours
          https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

My brother was running them in one of his old cars, and dd his was not bad but got annoying at times.
            www.CASTROMOTORSPORT.com

Castro Motorsport
            12600 Sherman Way, Unit C
            North Hollywood, CA 91605
            818-765-3606

Follow Castro's on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Castro...02411516506828

Follow Castro's on Instagram:
            http://instagram.com/castromotorsport#

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
              How about street worthy, anybody rolling these on the street?
              I was thinking of building mounts using hocky pucks, but this is a really good price
              can't help but be interested yours
              I have them installed in the race car, my dd is m42 powered, but I'm building a 2.7 m20 that's going to be boosted, and I plan on using these mounts when I swap it in to the dd.

Comment

heres one crappy pic of the passenger side 24v mount. I will let you know how they feel in a couple weeks!

1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
                2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
                2003 X5 3.0

Comment

Originally posted by MacBudd541 View Post
                  heres one crappy pic of the passenger side 24v mount. I will let you know how they feel in a couple weeks!

thanks!

Comment

I'm pretty happy I stumbled across this thread when looking for feedback on AKG mounts.... I mussed up my m20 motor mounts pretty bad, the trans are seemingly fine, but I need motor mounts asap.... It's a daily driven car... Does anyone have anything to say on the harshness??.... I can go maybe like, 1 more day max before I would have to force myself to buy mounts out of fear of something else failing or something bad happening.... DD m20 w/ GC goils and semi-stripped.... is the NVH going to be negligible?

EDIT: Did some more searching using google, which in turn brought me right back to r3v... Looks like doing just the motor mounts doesn't increase NVH terribly... which is what I want since it's a DD and my trans mounts are fine. Is there a set available for immediate shipment (paypal standing by) and when can you ship em (current mounts are BAD)?
                    Last edited by Bishop; 06-09-2010, 12:14 AM.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                    Originally posted by DTM190
                    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                      I'm pretty happy I stumbled across this thread when looking for feedback on AKG mounts.... I mussed up my m20 motor mounts pretty bad, the trans are seemingly fine, but I need motor mounts asap.... It's a daily driven car... Does anyone have anything to say on the harshness??.... I can go maybe like, 1 more day max before I would have to force myself to buy mounts out of fear of something else failing or something bad happening.... DD m20 w/ GC goils and semi-stripped.... is the NVH going to be negligible?

EDIT: Did some more searching using google, which in turn brought me right back to r3v... Looks like doing just the motor mounts doesn't increase NVH terribly... which is what I want since it's a DD and my trans mounts are fine. Is there a set available for immediate shipment (paypal standing by) and when can you ship em (current mounts are BAD)?
                      Yes, i have a set available for shipment, i can send it out first thing tomorrow morning.

Comment

excellent, $45 paypal'd to the listed email still work, or has something changed?

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                          excellent, $45 paypal'd to the listed email still work, or has something changed?
                          yes please!

Comment

PayPal sent, PMing you w/ shipping info as well, I know Paypal sends it, but this is to make sure.

Comment

Still have these? Will they work for a swapped M30 on E30.de motor mounts? If so, I will take a set!
                              www.eurowinnipeg.com
                              www.E30S38.com
                              E30 Mtec2-S38 | V10 TDI treg | E34 M5 | E39 M5 | Corrado turbo VR6

Comment

Originally posted by Sharino View Post
                                Still have these? Will they work for a swapped M30 on E30.de motor mounts? If so, I will take a set!
                                What are you currently running for trans mounts?

Comment

Working...
                                X