No announcement yet.

FS: Solid M20 Motor & Trans mounts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine is not in yet, just getting all the final pieces together. I was planning on running regular E30 trans mounts.

If you have the mounts for the regular E30 M20 and transmission setup in stock, I will take both, let me know and I will paypal right away
    Thanks!
    Darren
    www.eurowinnipeg.com
    www.E30S38.com
    E30 Mtec2-S38 | V10 TDI treg | E34 M5 | E39 M5 | Corrado turbo VR6

Comment

Originally posted by Sharino View Post
      Engine is not in yet, just getting all the final pieces together. I was planning on running regular E30 trans mounts.

If you have the mounts for the regular E30 M20 and transmission setup in stock, I will take both, let me know and I will paypal right away
      Thanks!
      Darren
      I have about 15 sets of trans mounts in stock. Send paypal and ill ship them your way.

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
        I have about 15 sets of trans mounts in stock. Send paypal and ill ship them your way.
        Just to confirm, you have motor mounts available also correct?
        www.eurowinnipeg.com
        www.E30S38.com

Comment

Just to confirm, you have motor mounts available also correct?
          m20 mounts... yes i have them in stock.

Comment

Sent! Thanks, its actually an S38 I am putting in, but the block is identical to a M30 in layout. I will let you know how it fits/performs.
            www.eurowinnipeg.com
            www.E30S38.com

Comment

Just sent payment for a some trans mounts! Payment from Lana Fales (my wife)...

Really hope you can ship soon because mine are both completely broken off!

Thanks!!
              http://www.jfalesphotography.com
              91 318is m50nv - New toy/project
              95 540i - Wife's DD

Comment

Sent! Thanks, its actually an S38 I am putting in, but the block is identical to a M30 in layout. I will let you know how it fits/performs.
                Any word on your install?

Originally posted by skatingzooyork View Post
                Just sent payment for a some trans mounts! Payment from Lana Fales (my wife)...

Really hope you can ship soon because mine are both completely broken off!

Thanks!!
                No problem, I'll send them out Monday

Comment

M20 Motor Mounts, NO TRANSMOUNTS:
                  I guess I forgot to comment. NVH only really noticed going from idle to revving the motor, so from a stop to starting in 1st gear, and if you coast at idle for a while, it'll vibe when you rev the car to shift into gear. A little harshness felt through the power band, but VERY liveable. Overall, happy to have spent the money and would not hesitate to do business again.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                  Originally posted by DTM190
                  "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

thanks for the review!

Comment

I love mine, Driverline and pedal feel is so much better with these mounts. Motor doesnt even move under load. I like the power steering delete I am running the delete on my e36 m3 rack and i love the road feel. Good products

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Trans. Mounts

If I decide to pick up a pair of these for my M42 318is (Transmission Mounts)... would it be a good idea to upgrade my motor mounts to something stiffer or would it be fine leaving them stock. (Stock as in also not being changed since production of vehicle) I would like to upgrade no matter what, because I just ripped one of my transmission mounts...?

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

I need some m20 trans and motor mounts, do you have them in stock?

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                              If I decide to pick up a pair of these for my M42 318is (Transmission Mounts)... would it be a good idea to upgrade my motor mounts to something stiffer or would it be fine leaving them stock. (Stock as in also not being changed since production of vehicle) I would like to upgrade no matter what, because I just ripped one of my transmission mounts...?
                              I would say its completely up to you, but you will be fine if you decide to mix and match. BTW I will nee some time for the m42 mounts, I sold my last set today.

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                              I need some m20 trans and motor mounts, do you have them in stock?
                              Yes I do.

Comment

excellent, you will be receiving a payment from me soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X