FS: Solid M20 Motor & Trans mounts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silence View Post
    I would say its completely up to you, but you will be fine if you decide to mix and match. BTW I will nee some time for the m42 mounts, I sold my last set today.

Awesome.. you answered my question better than I asked it..;)

Thanks for the heads up, but i need mounts ASAP... So I will check back. Feel free to Pm me when you get some in. I'll pick em up if I haven't gotten mine replaced yet.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Silence! Did you get my payment? Sent it last friday and have not heard back, tried to send a pm but still no response.

Comment

What should I do? Seems like plenty of people got their parts and are very happy but now I can't get ahold of silence, I don't know if he even got my money.

Comment

Anyone can help me? Please?

Comment

no diff mount?

Comment

So its been 18 days since I have given money for my motor mounts, is this normal? If silence is around can I get a shipping number?

Comment

My order was paid for, processed, shipped, and received all in a very timely manner. 18 seems kinda long, do you have any other contact info?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

R3v and an email address, witch I finally got a hold of him and he said he shipped them last monday but I tried to get a hold of him again to get a shipping number and have not heard from him for serveral days now.

Comment

Continue with posting here, sending a PM, and email? He was active today and I don't have anything negative to say about him. Hopefully he'll respond

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Will the tanny mounts work for M50 swaps? I cannot remember if you use stock mounts or not. I know you use e28 engine mounts for the swap. If you make a set for the m50 swap I will sell my current swap shit for yours.
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                        R3v and an email address, witch I finally got a hold of him and he said he shipped them last monday but I tried to get a hold of him again to get a shipping number and have not heard from him for serveral days now.
                        Hey Vince, i responded to your pm with the delivery confirmation number. The expected delivery date was the 7th. You should get it today.

Originally posted by E30 F34R View Post
                        Will the tanny mounts work for M50 swaps? I cannot remember if you use stock mounts or not. I know you use e28 engine mounts for the swap. If you make a set for the m50 swap I will sell my current swap shit for yours.
                        What trans mounts are you currently running in your swap?

Comment

Is everyone happy with this product?
                          My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

All I have is the m20 motor mounts. Yes, I'm happy

Although, I'd suggest to Silence, adding a LITTLE more length to "bolt" so that you don't have to struggle so much ;)

I dunno if it's just me, but it was pretty tight trying to get the shield back on, plus the nut, etc... I don't remember if I used all the washers, or found other, or something, but a more threads would be awesome.

Comment

I have m20 motor and trans mounts, time wise I think I just got him at a busy time, he said he had a lot of personal matter to attend to, then he shipped usps who doesn't give any info and takes forever, I got them about 4 days after their expected delivery date. But it comes with everything needed to install and fit nicely. So far I am very pleased with this product.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSlacker View Post
                                Is everyone happy with this product?
                                absolutely. I ended up replacing the threaded rod with a longer bolt as it was a nightmare when installing with subframe reinforcements. This wasn't something that could be helped in this design because it has more to do with only being able to fit a 14mm within a small angle within the reinforcement (so a nut was impossible).

Throttle response is amazing, engine noise is loud but i love it. I have no radio and don't really care but it bugs my girlfriend that i now have an excuse to say i didn't hear her say something relatively important.
                                Originally posted by FredK
                                However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
                                Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X