***MINT*** E30 Sedan Door Cards - BLACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***MINT*** E30 Sedan Door Cards - BLACK

I recently acquired some black door cards from a '91 325i SEDAN that only had 86k on it. I unfortunately cannot use them as I have a coupe so I thought I'd throw them up here.

Condition:
    - 3 of the 4 are in INCREDIBLE condition without no rips, tears, delamination, streaks, etc.
    - The last one too is in incredbile shape save for the part on the panel where the pocket goes (ok not 3/4 are mint and this one is mint where you actually see the panel...). It looks like some finger nail polish exploded in there and some of it is stuck to the panel itself. This is NOT noticeable when a pocket is on however, but I do want to disclose it. I'm pretty sure with some finger nail polish remover it will come off.
    - Most have all of the clips save a couple on one of the panels (just pull missing ones from your current panels

*They are a little "shiny" because I put some ArmorAll on them. I didn't do this to cover any imperfections or anything but since I had just cleaned them really well I wanted to make sure they were moisturized and protected.

What do you get?
    - 4 Black SEDAN door panels (front left and right and rear left and right).
    - 2 REAR arm rests (one isn't pictured but I do have it)
    - 2 REAR window switches. I haven't tested them but knowing the condition of the car they were in I'm sure they work; can't guarantee though.
    - The joy of having some incredible black panels without the pain of trying to dye you tan/grey/whatever ones ;)

I unfortunately do not have the front pulls but they can be had for pretty cheap. Coupe and Sedan pulls and pockets are interchangeable.

Price
    I haven't seen many sedan panels at all but good condition coupe panels for for around $175 shipped so that or BEST OFFER. I'm flexible just don't low ball me. These are in GREAT shape, you will not be disappointed!...

If you want any more pictures or have any questions please feel free to ask!

-James

Last edited by PutterMcGavin; 03-30-2010, 04:00 PM.

*EDIT*

Good luck with sale.
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

bump

Comment

Dang those are sexy!
        Kinda makes me wish I had a 4 door.

Comment

Very tempting!!! Would look very sexy in my 4 door! I will have to think on these very hard.
          Some people just need a sympathetic pat...
          on the head...
          WITH A HAMMER!!!

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Working...
            X