Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 speed swap kit-SoCal

***SOLD***

DROPPED PRICE! $375 OBO (but to save time I'll take $350).

Pulled from a 1985 325e. I have everything you need to put this into another E30. Comes with tranny, pedal box, shifter etc... Come take a look and take it all home. Tranny ran fine and shifts clean. I believe that this is a Getrag 260 (per my mechanic).

It also has a fresh clutch (less than 500 miles on it)!! Car had a snapped timing belt just after new clutch was installed...

Parts are located at Castro's in North Hollywood. They can install/swap for you for an additional fee.

May consider separating clutch if not needed... PM me with offers.
    Last edited by Kato; 04-10-2010, 01:19 PM. Reason: Price Drop!
    Mtech2 Vert Project in Effect!
    Priapism Racing e30 (Evil Knievel/Golden Girls/Friday (420)/Darth Vader still going...

Sorry, couldn't shoot pics Saturday. Will have this week.
    Priapism Racing e30 (Evil Knievel/Golden Girls/Friday (420)/Darth Vader still going...

Comment

does it come with the lines?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Whatever you need to swap over. I'll confirm with my mechanic that he pulled those. This was from a parts car that I needed motor parts from. Just trying to break even on the part out...

Can you let me know exactly which lines you need?

Comment

PRICE DROP!!!!

$350 FIRM

Come and get it by this weekend as I need the cash for another project!

Comment

sounds like a great price, esp with a fresh clutch and Castros islegit, I wish I could always find deals like this around.
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, it comes with the lines that you need to swap over.

Call Chris Castro @ Castro's Customs for a quote. Parts are there for pickup too. Have him install for no hassle deal! 818 765 3606

Comment

$$$ sent.....

Comment

***sold***

Comment

Working...
                  X