Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carr Industries M50/52 SS headers, BNIB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carr Industries M50/52 SS headers, BNIB!

Bought a set of Carr Industries SS headers from member Aptyp on here a few months ago for my e30 M50, but never got around to installing them. Need the money and they should be in someone's ride who's actually using them...

Pics here: http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthre...highlight=carr (original thread)

They look pretty nice. Higher quality than the ebay ones for sure, welds are good, flanges are clean, etc. Comes with hardware. Oh, they're "shorty" I guess, was told they clear all e30 suspension (I didn't test fit).

Just looking for the $275 shipped I payed Art for them. They come in the original Carr box and everything. I can take a pic of them tomorrow for anyone who wants to see the actual product. Thanks!

So these would fit an S52 swapped E30, bolting directly to stock downpipes?

Comment

I don't believe they're technically for an S52...I think they were made for the M50/52 but outside of that, unless they physically don't fit/bolt on right I don't see any reason you couldn't use them with your S52.

Check the original seller's thread (linked in the first post).

Here's a response from the original seller from when I bought them:

These do clear control arms e30 with m50, but are designed to bolt down to e36 downpipes. So exhaust has to be fabricated past the X-pipe of e36 downpipes to the rest of the e30 cat-back. -Art
      His handle on here is: Aptyp so if you wanna hit him up, go for it, he prob knows a lot more about them.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Hump day bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump, no one needs swap headers?

Comment

Originally posted by themightyquinn View Post
                Bump, no one needs swap headers?

I do. It isn't clear to me what else I'd need to run.

Which mid-pipes would I need? E30 or E36?

Comment

Apparently E36. I never installed these though.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Working...
                    X