BMW E30 OEM auxiliary gas tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW E30 OEM auxiliary gas tank

BMW OEM German Gas Tank that sits in the spare tire of your E30. Includes original Box. Brand-new condition. $145+ shipping, exactly what I paid for it when I ordered from Germany.
    Attached Files

Another pic

Another picture of gas tank,
    Attached Files

Comment

fits over the spare or in place of the spare?
      88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
      85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

how many gallons does it hold?

Comment

In place of the spare I believe and they are about 15 liters so about 4 gallons.

GLWS cool piece here
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Hmmmmm

Comment

that thing is cool. I could procrastinate a little longer when it's 10 below and I need gas.

Comment

Question. Does this complete negate the spare? Or does this sit in the hole, spare goes into the hole. Button everything down?

Comment

I think you may be able to mount the spare upside down and put this IN the wheel then button it all down. This is a HUGE maybe
                  Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                  Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Hrmmmmmmmm a maybe eh?

MAYBE I should get it and try?

Comment

That is some cool stuff there boys! Hmmmm ... I'm thinking hard on picking this up ...
                      Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

look AT the picture on box. its inside the tire man.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

In the tire

16 liters. Sits inside the spare and the tire cover in the trunk still sits flat. Very cool piece bought on German E-Bay a few years ago. BMW Part Number 82 11 9 413 174.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                            I think you may be able to mount the spare upside down and put this IN the wheel then button it all down. This is a HUGE maybe

This is correct. BUT, you MUST have a 15" spare wheel or bigger for this to fit. It won't fit if you have a 14" weave or bottlecap in your spare tire well.

And a little word to the wise, when you do buy this, I don't foresee it being used that often so get yourself some fuel inhibitor from Griot's Garage or somewhere along those lines so the fuel doesn't dry up and rot in there.

Comment

Actually, you can fit it with a 14" wheel Andrew. But you have to cut the rear subframe. Waaaaaaa waaaaa waaaaaaa......
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                              X