Turbo Stuff, M20 (nearly complete kit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo Stuff, M20 (nearly complete kit)

Manifold and injectors are all I have left, they are 30# I think. 125 for both manifold and injectors or 75 for each.

Last edited by jeffesaurusrex; 08-23-2010, 06:20 AM.
    WTB late model, anywhere on the east coast will go as far west as Texas for the right car at the right price. 5 speed 6cyl only.

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid." - Han Solo

fix those threads with Heli-coils... I just finished fixing my boat's 502 manifolds with them... much easier than welding/drilling... how much HP were you making??

Comment

I never had it installed. I got it on a deal, sold my IX and it was all part of the deal. I believe the PO said over 300 at the wheels at 12psi with a 2.7 hybrid.

Also, thanks for the Heli-coil tip. I didn't know if one would hold up under that kind of pressure because I've never run into something I couldn't just tap out (so far).
      WTB late model, anywhere on the east coast will go as far west as Texas for the right car at the right price. 5 speed 6cyl only.

Comment

I doubt you will, but if you still have it in the next month or two ill buy it off you. Would you lower the price a bit if i were to buy everything aside from the manifold? Cuz itd be goin on an m50

86 Zinno es
        M50 inside

Comment

Yeah I'll cut a deal like that if I need to. If it doesn't sell in a month or so I'll probably throw it on eBay though.

Comment

Pics of the turbo?
            Originally posted by audiquattrot
            bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
            1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
            2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
            1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
            2006 CBR600RR

Comment

Like I said up top, I don't have it right now as it is being rebuilt. I should have it by the end of this week, end of next week at the latest. I won't sell this to anybody until I have it but I wanted to get it out there and get some exposure on it because I'd like to move it quick so I can start my next project.

Comment

This kit fits an IX?

Comment

The manifold and injectors should fit anything with an M20 i6(88-91 coupe/sedan/ix, 88-93 vert). The different components of the IX don't matter because you need to have your downpipe custom made (or make something work from something else), as with just about any turbo setup.

Comment

You had to post this up right when i'm about to start my m50 swap

Comment

1. Buy turbo.
                      2. Install on M50.
                      3. ?????
                      4. Profit!

I'll sell it without the manifold for people with swaps or wanting to install it. 600+shipping.
                      Last edited by jeffesaurusrex; 06-24-2010, 08:01 PM.

Comment

It will be done soon but I still don't have any real interest on it. Should have it before long (hopefully).

Comment

What size are the injectors.... Imay be interested in the turbo and the Injetors if you part them out. depending on the size of both. what AR and trim?
                          [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                          Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Here it is. It's for sale now, I have everything. I don't know if I mentioned the gauges but I sold them seperately so I no longer have them. I have never used any of this stuff on my car, but was given the word of Justin Perreira at LaJolla Independent BMW that it works. I recieved it all in a cash+parts trade for my 325ix. BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER RUN IT ON MY CAR OR SAW ANY OF IT WORK I HAVE TO SELL IT AS IS.

800 shipped OBO for everything but the charge pipes, if you want the charge pipes add 25$ shipping. The charge pipes are a custom fit for an e30, not ebay stuff. They could use a sandblasting and repainting.

I'd rather sell it all together but if I get a bunch of seperate sales lined up I will part it out.

To the guy above, injectors are from a 5.0 Mustang, 19# I think, and I'll try and figure out the A/R and trim on the turbo.

This setup supposedly made over 300whp on a 2.7 stroker.
                            Last edited by jeffesaurusrex; 07-26-2010, 05:16 PM.

Comment

FORD racing 4 pintle red tops are 29lbs IIRC. You can google the part # and find out. I kinda like the manifoldexcept for the placement of the wg port.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X