Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PART OUT 1989 BMW E30 COUPE lots of parts!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PART OUT 1989 BMW E30 COUPE lots of parts!!

Hi guys, just recently parted an e30 coupe bronzit exterior tan interior, lots of good parts left, shoot me a message let me know what your looking for, i just might have it.

Doors, windows, motor, regulator, blower, wiper motor, engine harness, ecu, manifold, air box, brake clutch masters, clutch pedal ass'y abs pump, abs module, crank position sensor, oil level sender exp tank with sender, alternator, starter, fuse box, hood latch and cable, trunk latch, door latches, door lock actuators, cruise actuator and cable, cruise switch, wiper switch, climate panel, interior trim exterior trim, moldings, hood-trunk-door-window seals, trunk lid, heater core, heater valve, ac/heater box under dash, ignition coil, and more. Make an offer, if its worth my time, i am willing to ship in the lower 48states.

How much for a window motor (Passenger front right)?
    Practice the study of E30ology.

Comment

I need the cruise control plug housing. It's green and plugs into the bottom of the instrument cluster. Part #30 below:

Comment

Do you still have the blower motor? I am also looking for the strap piece that holds the motor in place. Let me know.

Thank,
        Jamie

Comment

Sports seats? If so, pics?

Comment

Working...
          X