Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Complete BMW E30 headlight cleaning system + elips + grilles

r
    Last edited by AC Nico; 02-11-2012, 10:31 AM.
    *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

bump
    *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want

Bump for one of the best forum sellers.
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

bump

[/color]

Comment

I want those elips... any chips or pitting? Let me know if someone only buys the wiper system and they are available.

Comment

Originally posted by e30slidewayz View Post
            I want those elips... any chips or pitting? Let me know if someone only buys the wiper system and they are available.
            very small but thats not worth mentioning.

momentally everything is still available.

[/color]

Comment

Is there a control stalk that is still needed? How to these operate?

Comment

Originally posted by stormspike View Post
                Is there a control stalk that is still needed? How to these operate?
                you dont need a stalk. the wipers will start when your light is on and you pull the stalk for your window cleaning.

[/color]

Comment

I am interested. Are the aligning screws rusty? It looks a little bit on the pics but hard to tell. How long does shipping take to texas?

Comment

Originally posted by stormspike View Post
                    I am interested. Are the aligning screws rusty? It looks a little bit on the pics but hard to tell. How long does shipping take to texas?
                    A little bit but i oiled them and now they work. Typical E30 problem :)

Shipping to texas will take ca. 14 days.

greets

[/color]

Comment

payment pending

[/color]

Comment

Willing to sell the ellips separately?

Comment

payment sent for all.
                          Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by e30slidewayz View Post
                            Willing to sell the ellips separately?
                            everything is sold but i have another set elips which i have to clean first.

[/color]

Comment

might be interested, pm sent

Comment

Working...
                              X