Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Gauges - Voltmeter, Wideband & Narrowband Gauges - 25% OFF!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Gauges - Voltmeter, Wideband & Narrowband Gauges - 25% OFF!!!

This will be the last build of these for 2010. The time that goes into each one doesn't balance well with what I feel is fair to charge for them. In other words - don't miss out on a one-of-a-kind part.

If you have any questions about other stuff I sell, or don't see something here, don't ask about it here. Please, please PM me. Thanks!

If you don't see a gauge/color combo here that you want - I'll custom built it for you. Just post here that you want a custom gauge, and then PM me. Please do both.

paypal is: george.graves@gmail.com

Voltmeter Gauge:

--------------------

Narrow Band AFR Gauge:

--------------------

Wide Band AFR Gauge:

Gauges ready to ship:

1.) Red Wideband
    2.) Red Wideband
    3.) Red Wideband
    4.) Yellow Wideband
    5.) Red Voltmeter - SOLD - Down payment received.
    6.) Red Voltmeter
    7.) Red Voltmeter
    8.) Yellow narrowband - SOLD
    9.) Green narrowband (rare green color)

All others are built to order. You'll recieve your gauge after having it custom made for you. Your gauge will be hand crafted just for you.

Think of these as "Smart Idiot Light" - They do one thing and do it well: Let you keep an eye on things while keeping everything stock looking.

If you don't know what a narrowband gauge is, it's not something you'll want to use for tuning. A narrow band gauge lets you see health of you motor, but give very limited information outside of that.

The wide band gauge hook up to your wideband controler's second channel. It works with all major widebands, LM-1, LC-1, Jaw. If you have a controller not listed, just ask and I'll make sure it works for you. All you need is the unused second channel of your wideband.

Full instructions are included. Fuse and fuse holder not included.

Shipping is from Nor Cal and is USPS Priority w/ tracking. PM me if you are outside the US.

paypal: george.graves@gmail.com

Thanks!

GG
    Last edited by george graves; 07-17-2016, 08:01 PM.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

I appreciate your attention to packaging and instructional detail. Free bump for a quality looking product!
    sigpic

Comment

Bump for a great guy, with a great product!
      Last edited by e30polak; 08-16-2010, 01:40 PM.
      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

List updated.

Comment

George does amazing work. a lot of attention to all details.
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

looking at a volter...ugh must nottt
            Flickr

Comment

where can i get sender units?

Comment

Voltmeter and narrow-band gauge don't require any sender units.

The wideband display simply hooks up to the second channel of any wideband controller.

In other words, everything is included to get these gauges running.

Comment

just wanted to say that i ordered both a narrowband afr and voltmeter from george and they came in quickly and professionally. i know absolutely NOTHING about wiring, and i got both installed and working properly within a couple hours. they look amazing..especially at night. bump for a really cool product and a good guy!

1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working...
                  X