Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Tech I steering wheel (smaller version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it!!!!

Mike I need two of the mtech rear spoilers for the touring if you cone across any.
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Mmmm, the 14.5 is a difference in size. Never seen two next to one another.
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
        Damn it!!!!

Mike I need two of the mtech rear spoilers for the touring if you cone across any.
        Hey dude, not likely. They go for a bit over here too!! But nonetheless I will let you know.
        The one on my Touring is a(badly pitted, faded) regular/factory spoiler.

Edit-I was thinking for fun I would make an obnoxious gurney flap for it....
        -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

nla? Doesn't blunt sell them new? or did Japandrew73 snatch the last one? or is this steering wheel even smaller!

bump for a not often seen steering wheel nonetheless. huge difference in the pic.
          Last edited by Javier h; 08-26-2010, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Why do people remove the ad info and price once it sells? Anybody got a reason that makes sense? Why not just say it is "SOLD" and leave the info for the next guy that wants to sell the same kind of part or for the people shopping to buy the same kind of part? Isn't this kind of like a big happy family where we don't mind helping others out with what we know?

Comment

For at least a little form of privacy.
              sigpic

Comment

Like I said, aren't we all friends and here to help each other out?

Comment

Nope. You sell things to people out from under the first guy within minutes. Friends dont do that.
                  sigpic

Comment

OK, good point and I see a little of that going on here. But, just the same after something sells why not leave the info up?

Just mark it "SOLD" like this - http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=151612

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                      Nope. You sell things to people out from under the first guy within minutes. Friends dont do that.

Not everybody does that lowdown dirty dealing. But to help out other members, i'll leave the description and the ASKING price from now on, the selling price is between me and the buyer. The pictures will be removed though.

BTW, save that pic b/c it won't be there forever.
                      -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

My question wasn't ment to be a knock on my neighbor "Kilawin" personally, it just happened to be the listing I went back to look at and was gone yesterday. This is a fairly common thing and I just wonder why. I probably should ask the same question in the "General" forum.

Comment

Sadly I just pulled this wheel out of the box to install it, and I was let down. What looked like a great finish and stellar condition, was actually a sanded down and painted mtech 1 wheel. Paint has been flaking off in my hands for 2 weeks.

Lesson learned, and you got me. Im the sucker this time.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X