Husco armest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Husco armest

I bought this for my m-tech II vert, but decided I didn't want to make holes in the leather console. The top of the armrest pad is nice, but there are tears on the sides. There is a hairline crack on the front cupholder that has been repaired with clear epoxy. Comes complete with all mounting hardware. $80 shipped for the Husco armrest, $65 picked up. The console is not for sale

You can make out the hairline crack at the front of the cupholder in the last pick.
    Last edited by robrez; 10-18-2010, 08:26 AM.
    sigpic
    January 2012 COTM

PM'd

Comment

Originally posted by bades2001 View Post
      PM'd
      I'll get a shipping quote to Australia, but it will probably be too expensive.

I'll throw in a pair of black front door pulls with the armrest and console for $130 shipped for everything or $20 shipped for the door pulls alone.

Last edited by robrez; 10-14-2010, 08:18 AM.
      sigpic
      January 2012 COTM

Comment

I might have a local buyer, but I'm bumping it up just in case..
        sigpic
        January 2012 COTM

Comment

How much picked up in Socal? I might be interested for right price. I had a perfect one but sold it when car was up for sale. :(... Bad move!
          Mtech2 Vert Project in Effect!
          Priapism Racing e30 (Evil Knievel/Golden Girls/Friday (420)/Darth Vader still going...

Comment

Originally posted by Kato View Post
            How much picked up in Socal? I might be interested for right price. I had a perfect one but sold it when car was up for sale. :(... Bad move!
            $75 picked up.
            sigpic
            January 2012 COTM

Comment

The console is no longer for sale. $80 shipped for the Husco armrest, $65 picked up.
              sigpic
              January 2012 COTM

Comment

Sold
                Last edited by robrez; 10-28-2010, 09:59 PM.
                sigpic
                January 2012 COTM

Comment

Where abouts in LA are you? I'm working in Burbank and staying in the westside during the week.. I'm interested in it.

Comment

Working...
                  X