Parting 87 vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mars_e30 View Post
    This guy sent me a broken glove box and played dumb when questioned.
    I should have known something was up... the price was very good.
    Use caution with this seller!!!!!

Make sure to send $ for "goods" not "personal" so you don't end up screwed like I did!!!
    and like said in pm's that when shipped from here there was nothing wrong with the glove box. offered to return price for the glove box, but mars was unhappy with that and wanted more $ then what he had sent to me for it. But would like to thank you Mars for the bump. if any one has had problems with any of the items i have shipped you post up.

************************************************** ************************************************
    oh and mars if you wouldnt mind taking a look at the 3rd pic in this post it will show that all the tabs are in place along with screws and "plate"
    Last edited by B Randon; 12-23-2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Here's another free bump for you... one of many more to come :D

READ THIS BEFORE BUYING FROM THIS SELLER!!!

sigpic

Comment

This guy sent me a broken glove box and played dumb when questioned.
        I should have known something was up... the price was very good.
        Use caution with this seller!!!!!

Make sure to send $ for "goods" not "personal" so you don't end up screwed like I did!!!
        I received some fog lights and brackets a few days ago. I am somewhat satisfied with what I got. However, one bracket was bent and they need refinishing. I will say this. I did ask for pics on more then one occasion and didn't receive them. So I just figured he either over looked my request or didn't want to send them for good reason (Grin) For what I paid, I think was reasonable. But honestly, a request to send pics of products one has for sale to a potential buyer, who has not posted publicly should meet that request before purchase. It's just a common courtesy. It gives the buyer a chance to decide and leaves no stone unturned.
        Last edited by Ceeker; 12-24-2010, 06:48 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ceeker View Post
          I received some fog lights and brackets a few days ago. I am somewhat satisfied with what I got. However, one bracket was bent and they need refinishing. I will say this. I did ask for pics on more then one occasion and didn't receive them. So I just figured he either over looked my request or didn't want to send them for good reason (Grin) For what I paid, I think was reasonable. But honestly, a request to send pics of products one has for sale to a potential buyer, who has not posted publicly should meet that request before purchase. It's just a common courtesy. It gives the buyer a chance to decide and leaves no stone unturned.
          if you had a problem with them why wait till now to bring it up, and i never remember you asking for pics. all you wanted was the fogs with glass, mounting brackets and wires to them, the "guards that need refinishing i sent as extra". but i do remember you asking if i had sold them yet and i telling you some one was sending a check for them, an you about every few days asking if the check had come to me or not. i did give the person who had wanted them in the first place over month to send $ an pm them about them which they never got back to me, at which time i then sold them to you. yes they where dirty but that is what happens when they are on the out side of a car for 23yrs

Comment

I for one had a very smooth and honest transaction with this seller. I purchased a part for my 88 vert and it arrived extremely quick and I immediately installed it. The part looks and works as new. I would rate B Randon as a Very Good Seller based on my experience. Thanks B Randon!
            450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

I had a great experience with this seller. His price really good and he was really knowledgeable about all things BMW. He hooked me up with quite a few freebees and held some things till I could pick them up. I would buy from him again.
              sigpicI'm playing the rest of this game under protest!!

Comment

Here's another free bump for you... one of many more to come :D

READ THIS BEFORE BUYING FROM THIS SELLER!!!

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthre...69#post2312369
                hey, aren't you the guy who sold the wooden trim kit? remember what goes around comes around....lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ceeker View Post
                  hey, aren't you the guy who sold the wooden trim kit? remember what goes around comes around....lol.
                  Ahh yes. you mean one I sold to the first person to paypal me the $? I'm sorry you missed out on that one.
                  BTW... this case is much different. There was no problem with the part I sold. The wood trim was all in good shape and everyone is happy... except you. I miss out on parts all the time too man. Its not really a big deal. It would have been yours if you weren't so busy asking a bunch of questions and haggling for free shipping to Canada.
                  I was shocked by how many people were all over that trim. 5 different people in the first 15 minutes. One guy just wanted my email to paypal $... he won.
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote=Mars_e30;2316695]Ahh yes. you mean one I sold to the first person to paypal me the $? I'm sorry you missed out on that one.

you know what?? you're right! I can suck it up....but you are still out and doesn't change "what goes around...........;)
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm not really "out". I do still have the repairable part. I'm just gonna hack a chunk off of my old glove box and get crazy with the epoxy.
                      I probably would have paid the $20 for the box even in this condition, so I am not too upset. A new glove box now retails for over $300.
                      There is a chance that this damage was overlooked before shipping or that the glove box was damaged in transit.

I really don't want to make an enemy over such a small issue. I'm over it.

I am mainly upset at myself for not using Paypal properly.
                      I chose to save the seller a few bucks and ended up getting screwed for it.
                      sigpic

Comment

bump still some good things left

Comment

do you still have the front fenders????

Comment

Working...
                          X