cargo roof rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cargo roof rack

most of you guys have seen the rack originally featured on rmd photography's car. here is the thread for anyone wanting any additional information.

anyways, short story = shorter

for sale.
    new = $55 shipped
    wood+bolts+required tools+stain+waterproofer+labor = $50+

ill let it go for $OLD cash moniess
    local sale only.
    will not disassemble and ship.

Last edited by ethrtyiS; 11-07-2010, 01:11 PM.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

price seems legit

Comment

Originally posted by ethirtydavid View Post
      price seems legit
      i think so.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

Travis are the load bars able to extend at all? I mean I have a buddy with an e28 and would be interested in something like this, if it actually fits his car.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          Travis are the load bars able to extend at all? I mean I have a buddy with an e28 and would be interested in something like this, if it actually fits his car.
          yes they do. it would fit for sure. let me know ive got another person interested.
          Product Dimensions:
          Platform Width: 33.5" wide x 39.5" long
          Width Adjustment: Adjusts: 20.5" to 46"

my feedback thread

Comment

sold. thanks gaiys.

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
              sold. thanks gaiys.
              Fuck man, I totally lost touch of this thread and when I talked to my buddy, he said to pull the trigger.....fffffuuuuu :(:(:(

Maybe next time.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                Fuck man, I totally lost touch of this thread and when I talked to my buddy, he said to pull the trigger.....fffffuuuuu :(:(:(

Maybe next time.
                shoulda let me know earlier. you have my number. i know im gunna miss it, and i know im going to be needing another cargo rack soon, so mayyybeee. might as well go into business. haha

my feedback thread

Comment

If you guys do start making then let me know!!!

If I had the $$$ I totally would have made that mine, damn timing being off and lack of cash! lol

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerjon View Post
                    If you guys do start making then let me know!!!

If I had the $$$ I totally would have made that mine, damn timing being off and lack of cash! lol
                    i know exactly what you mean, thats why i had to let it go. perhaps i will make some more then.

my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                    X