pair of black leather sport seats-so cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pair of black leather sport seats-so cal

2 very good condition sport seats-scroll down a few posts for better pics, they are 2 passenger seats with 1 seat belt receiver flipped over to work on the driver's side. Leather is in good condition the "drivers" seat has some splitting on the thigh bolster but is really not bad. The seat are dusty from storage but really are nice-will not disappoint

located in san diego 190 bucks or better offer picked up - also look at my vert for sale or plz spread the word.

sorry for the bad pics but its all i got for now-its raining like a mother right now...better pix at a lower post....

"drivers" side

passenger side
    Last edited by chasiubao; 03-22-2012, 05:52 PM. Reason: updated price

bump nice seats

better pics might help your sale.

-
    Project
    Parts for Sale
    Feedback
    YouTube Channel

Comment

thanks for the comments

I'll have to wait till the weather clears up to snap better photos.

also please pm me for a faster response.

Comment

possible local buyer identified

will know after x-mas weekend.

Comment

damn, id love to pick these up. glws sir.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

bump

not sure if local buyer still interested. still up for grabs. I would think the leather itself is nice enough and worth it alone to reskin seats...

Comment

sport seats in decent condition.. now that's worth a buy.

Comment

ok officially still up for grabs

got the go ahead from a local he isn't ready so still for sale. I may just keep them around since the leather is still nice and soft I'm sure someone I know could just use the skin....

Comment

ok better pics and more details

hoping this can answer some pm's I'm getting. just to make sure they are 2 passenger seats with one seat belt receptacle flipped to be on the driver's position.

the pics are of the seat just dusted off. I know they will look awesome if fed some leather conditioner. there is one crack on the lower thigh bolster of the "drivers" seat. All mechanisms worked when removed but would probably be well served if dusted and rails and adjusters cleaned/dusted and lubed before installed for service.

on to the pics

I think you can see the crack on the thigh support if you close enough

Comment

pm's replied to-still have them

have had some interest but no one's pulled the trigger. I still have these

Comment

bump

still have these

Comment

Are these out of a coupe? Do they flip forward?

I miss the old BMW

Comment

yes they do flip forward to allow access to rear seats

I don't think sport seats were ever offered in a 4 door sedan? lowest I'll go is 200 also if you didn't catch it in the first post they are 2 passenger seats with on seat belt receptacle flipped to accommodate the driver's position.

Comment

i still have these

lent these to a buddy and and have them back in same if not better condition pick someone pick these up.

The leather on these are in good condition you can pick these up and reskin your seats or just drop in and enjoy.

190 bucks picked not going to ship make an offer

Comment

Wish I lived in So Cal. GLWS!
                              1991 318i Sedan
                              2005 X5 3.0i Sport
                              2010 328i M-Sport Touring

Comment

Working...
                              X