Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: rack, headunits, H4s, cruise, OBC, spoilers, dash, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: rack, headunits, H4s, cruise, OBC, spoilers, dash, etc.

***PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING***

-All prices are OBO; I will consider any offers
    -If you want more pics of anything, let me know and I can get them to you
    -I’m sure this thread will be updated as I find more stuff. I need it out of my house, so really, any offer will be considered.

Things I don't have pics of:
    -e36 rack. car had 80k miles, rack appears to not be leaky. Can include the e36 tierods from said car at no extra cost. $100.
    -Small case 4.10 LSD. regular fluid changes, not very noisy, LSD works very well. Comes with AKG poly 80A bushing and new output shaft seals installed. $150.
    -Lips for metal bumper cars. One from a 325ic, and one from a 325e. $20 each.
    -Crack-free dash. Currently in the process of cleaning it, but will get pics up when finished. Comes with HVAC ducting. not really looking to ship it, but I'll consider delivering. $150.
    -Every button an e30 ever had, $5 each. I have tons.
    -Black 2-door door cards, late model. I’ll take pics when I pull them out, and this is kinda a feeler. $130.

Stuff with pics:
    Door cards, 2-door black with chrome window strips. One of the rear chrome pieces is cracked, but it isn't that noticeable. Looking for $100 plus shipping for all 4, with the door handles.

-Alpine IS spoiler. Paint is cracked badly, but if you want to paint it black, this would be a great candidate. $30.

-Bronzit IS spoiler. The paint is very faded, but basically uncracked. The paint is starting to peel a bit, though. $35.

-13 button OBC. $30.
    -German cruise stalk; 4-wire. SOLD, although I do have a US one for $10 now. Pics soon; feel free to remind me if I forget.

-318 valence blank plate. SOLD
    -Grilles. The bad ones would be great if you want a set to paint black. $7 for the bad ones (one clip broken off on either side), $15 for the good ones (has all 4 clips).
    -washer fluid pump. Came off of an e36. $5.
    -Cigarette lighter. $5
    -Tool kit tools. $5 each.

-Tweeter sails. SOLD
    -Tan premium deck speakers. SOLD
    -OE headunit, needs code. Comes with all of the plugs in the back. $25.
    -Pioneer DEH 1900MP. Comes with the harness plug. Good entry-level HU, 50w peak 22w RMS. Aux input on the front, and has preamp outs on the back. $50.

-Rear headrest brackets, grommets, and mounting bolts. Everything you need except the actual headrest. SOLD
    -Solid diff bushing. SOLD
    -e30 M42 ecu, with factory chip. $35.
    -e36 M42 (1995) manual transmission ecu. $35
    -e28 524td ecu. $35

-325i cluster (1987) with bad odo gears. Or at least I assume they are bad, because they are original. SI board was replaced at some point. VDO. $80
    -check panels. $10 each.
    -side markers. $7 each. Fwiw there are 3 red and one yellow in the pic, with the yellow one tentatively gone.
    -alternator bracket. Somehow I ended up with 3. $10 each, NIB.
    -button blank. $5.
    -door handle trim surround. $5.
    -good rear ashtrays. $15 each, one gone

Boston Acoustics coaxials. a pair of CX5's (the smaller-looking ones) and RX57's. Both are 5.25"
    -CX5- $25
    -RX57- $45

Last edited by gearheadE30; 01-09-2011, 07:42 PM.

Project M42 Turbo

I'll take the tan deck speakers and the tweeters! Would $50 shipped be ok? if so, whats your paypal?

Comment

PM sent, Chris

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

About how much would shipping on the lsd be to 93405?

Comment

I will take the plug wires. Will you throw in a pair of yellow sidemarkers just because you are cool? PM me a total to 98057.

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

you got pm
            *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

interested in either spoiler shipped to 22031

Comment

PMs replied, leaving to get quotes in about an hour, thread will be updated around 5 pm tonight with sold items. will be adding pics and details on 4 5.25" boston actoustics coaxials as well.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by gearheadE30 View Post
                  PMs replied, leaving to get quotes in about an hour, thread will be updated around 5 pm tonight with sold items. will be adding pics and details on 4 5.25" boston actoustics coaxials as well.
                  I have no reply.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I would be interested in either spoiler and the lip. Can drive up Tuesday to get them.

Comment

Still no PM

Closing SOON!

Comment

payment sent for the diff mount
                          seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I must have pissed this guy off at some point...STILL no PM!

Closing SOON!

Comment

Sorry, PMs sent and such. Unfortunately I forgot that yesterday was sunday, thus making it impossible to get quotes, and kinda spaced on this by the time I got home. Sorry about that. All PMs have been replied to, and I'll be updating the thread here in a few minutes with sold items, stuff sold pending payment, and the boston acoustics.
                              Last edited by gearheadE30; 01-03-2011, 01:06 PM.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Working...
                              X