Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS : Leather E-Brake Handle, Check Panel (Mint)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS : Leather E-Brake Handle, Check Panel (Mint)

Leather E-Brake Handle. Redyed. The stitching is tight. No rips, tears or damage. $15 shipped.

Check panel is not from an E30, forget which one it came from. Very clean. All posts intact. No damage. $15 shipped.

$25 together.

I am a detailing enthusiast/OCD. So these pieces are very nice and ready to show off. Toothbrushes, microfibers, dye, quality detail products, etc.

I'll take that ebrake handle. PM me your paypal

Comment

Wow. Low ballers unite. I don't think that one offer would even pay for the shipping.

Consider the handle sold to bdracing. PM inbound.

Comment

Yet to get funds from BDRacing. First one to paypal has it.

Comment

Originally posted by CabrioPunk View Post
          Check panel is not from an E30, forget which one it came from. Very clean. All posts intact. No damage. $15 shipped.
          I think that panel was in fact from the '84 318i, that had a one-time-only o2 sensor replacement reminder light. IIRC, you were supposed to actually break the bulb off from inside the panel once you hit 60k miles or whatever and it lit...never to be useful again.

...or I'm a hallucinating idiot, either works.
          1991 318iS
          1992 911
          2006 330i 6-Spd ZSP people hauler

Gone:
          1989 M3 S50B32, 6-Spd
          1990 325ix 5-Spd

Comment

so is the 318 check pannel plug in play? if I were to install it on my late model e30 would the sensor for the o2 sensor even be prewired?

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
              so is the 318 check pannel plug in play? if I were to install it on my late model e30 would the sensor for the o2 sensor even be prewired?
              No the sensor is not pre-wired on any other car, in fact the bulb might not even be in that panel, as I said you were basically supposed to remove/break the bulb off its base whenever it came on the first time, and it was never to be used again. BMW wanted to make damn sure you replaced the O2 sensor at its proper interval the first time (maybe for emissions warranty purposes?) but didn't care after that :D As far as the rest of the panel it should work fine.
              1991 318iS
              1992 911
              2006 330i 6-Spd ZSP people hauler

Gone:
              1989 M3 S50B32, 6-Spd
              1990 325ix 5-Spd

Comment

I have 2 1984 318i and I don't have a check panel, not even a blank plastic cover like later e30's had.

I do have a belt light at the front center of my dash.

Good prices! I paid around that for my e-brake handle, unlike another guy on here trying to sell it for $40! GLWS
                Winner winner chicken dinner?

My Seller Feedback Thread

Comment

Gimme Paypal for leather handle.
                  ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
                  ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

Brake handle gone. Check panel remains.

Comment

I saw that same style panel today but forget what car it was in. Good to see you posting up in the fs section...
                      My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Originally posted by Frog View Post
                        I have 2 1984 318i and I don't have a check panel, not even a blank plastic cover like later e30's had.

I do have a belt light at the front center of my dash.

Good prices! I paid around that for my e-brake handle, unlike another guy on here trying to sell it for $40! GLWS
                        ya man. I am not trying to earn a living. Just trying to pass on some good deals. It keeps the community strong. Hate to see good parts scrapped, too. Knowing there is an e30 out there being restored in need of some things.

I love this generation car. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for more stuff. For my car and yours...

Comment

And the check panel is still up for grabs. Brake handles go out tomorrow.

Comment

Let's bump this for a good dude.
                            sigpicI'm playing the rest of this game under protest!!

Comment

Got some info on that check panel. I just looked at a 83' 323i (euro, obviously) today and it had that same check panel!

So I think it is safe to say, it is EURO!
                              Winner winner chicken dinner?

My Seller Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X