No announcement yet.

Delrin shift knobs. White and Black!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Rob can I send mine back and get it re-threaded for my new AKG shifter? Let me know! I'll send you a message

Comment

Originally posted by ///MLIFE View Post
      Hey Rob can I send mine back and get it re-threaded for my new AKG shifter? Let me know! I'll send you a message
      Idk if he's still around. I paid 5 weeks ago. Made a dispute last weed with PayPal. No response

Comment

Originally posted by richardkeith97 View Post
        Idk if he's still around. I paid 5 weeks ago. Made a dispute last weed with PayPal. No response
        I'm sorry to hear that, I also have messaged him to order one and no response.

If you like the nylon/plastic style, I bought the Macht Schnell shift knob, though not cheap but I like the feel of it.

The increased height of the MS79 knob means that the shifter is positioned closer to the steering wheel. This allows the driver to make quicker shifts and focus more on steering input. Machined from nylon 6/6 material, the MS97 Spec Shifter Knob is precision made to easily install (pressure fit, no screws) on your BMW's OEM shifter rod.

Hope this helps.
        - 98 M3 Cabrio
        Photo work: http://www.herbreal.com
        Instagram: @herbreal
        Twitter:the_herb_real

Comment

Does anyone know the thread pitch for the AKG shifter? I know it was mentioned previously in the thread. I could probably drill it myself

Comment

Working...
          X