FS: s52 swap complete and running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: s52 swap complete and running

I know I dont have many posts but I have several local friends on the board that can vouch for me, one being piercedE30 who previously sold a 2.8l motor on the boards for me. Some of you probably saw my intro thread in the members rides sections so you know the back story on this car, if not check it out. Id love to keep it and will if i get a title before i have a buyer for the swap but right now i have to do what i can to keep mobile. My friend needs his car back and right now that is my only mode of transport.
    I have a complete wired and running obd1 converted s52 swap I am considering selling. For the price of 2500 i will include motor, tranny, wiring harness, maf, ecu, all mounts, drive shaft and anything else drive line related you may want or need to make the swap work. Mileage is unknown but can and will provide a video of it running and can also do a compression test.
    If the price is too high feel free to make an offer but please keep negative comments to yourself I am only selling to buy another dd, It is no use for me to sell the motor swap if it wont get me in the driver seat of a cheap dd hence the price. However unlikely i will put this out there, if you have a beater and want the swap we can work something out.
    I am located in BATON ROUGE LOUISIANA
    You can pm post or email at Boosted240sx@bellsouth.net
    Here are a few pics ill take some better pictures when i get a chance I know its not the prettiest but is mechanically sound and a plug and play swap. And anything specific you would like pictures of let me know.

Last edited by 325isboosted; 02-08-2011, 02:31 PM.

What do you plan to do with the shell?

Comment

Cant sell it without the title, hopefully i can get another e30 and atleast get to enjoy the e30 m3 suspension, if not Ill end up stripping the suspension goodies and putting those up for sale too.

Comment

Sonofabitch.

GLWS.
        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

You willing to ship it? If this is still available later this month i may know where my tax return is going!

Comment

I would be willing to ship at the buyers expense although i don't imagine it being cheap. I should hopefully have my m3 on the road again in about two weeks, at that point i will not be interested in selling the swap if it has not sold by then.

Comment

You could list as a track car, don't need a title for that, you could sell everything as a package then, rather than splitting it up.

Comment

Lets work out something, I do not need a title in GA.
                _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                  You could list as a track car, don't need a title for that, you could sell everything as a package then, rather than splitting it up.
                  An option that i am open to, just feel like i would be having to sell myself short though by doing that as i found most people are not willing to spend much for a package like that. If anyone is interested in the complete package they are more than welcome to make an offer via pm and we can discuss options.

Comment

I am willing to deliver within a reasonable distance especially in the houston/atlanta areas as both have possible dds I am looking at.

Comment

sale is off until further notice

Comment

Dang I'm over seas but PM me a price west of the Miss to WA. From Lafayette/Abbeville area. PM me with price
                        Last edited by Court M3; 02-11-2011, 10:51 PM. Reason: shipping info
                        Continuous For Sale Thread
                        323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by 325isboosted View Post
                          sale is off until further notice
                          Let me know when it's back on. My dad would like this for his cabrio. He's in Houston. ;)

Comment

That. Is. A. Steal. Well was.
                            harry/harout

Comment

I might have a deal for a new daily so Im waiting to see how that pans out, if you have an offer and are serious about coming to pick it up feel free to pm me and I will get back to you if anything changes i should know something by tuesday at the latest.

Comment

Working...
                              X