Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 24v 3.5in Intake setup, tune, injectors etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 24v 3.5in Intake setup, tune, injectors etc.

I have a bimmerworld 3.5 to 3" boot, 540maf, 45degree elbow, stainless joiner and a 3.5 AEM dryflow filter. Also have good pink tops and a TRM tune if wanted also. Would prefer to sell intake setup complete but will take offers. There is maybe 1000 miles on this whole setup, selling because I am FI now.
    Intake setup: $Includes tbolt clamps Intake setup SOLD, Maf still available
    Pink tops $75
    TRM tune for S52 OBD1, pink tops, 540maf, ltw flywheel. $200

If you want it all I will do $400 shipped

Last edited by sharky; 03-11-2011, 05:21 PM.

Any interest?

Comment

Im amazed there is no interest for a really nice intake setup, tune injectors

Comment

Free bump for seller, I have a nice M50 Manifold to complete this package! :D :D :D :D Will sell for Cheeeaaaaaappppp

Comment

What size are the injectors?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
            What size are the injectors?
            Usually 21#, but the OP can confirm.

Comment

Snag that intake setup Josh. I was just about to text you, lol
              sigpic

Comment

Damn, if I could I would. That's a nice setup.
                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Yes pinkys are 21lb. This IS a nice setup for a fair price IMO. Lots of interest but no one is jumping.

Comment

What weight is the LTW fly you're using? Interested in the TRM chip. Also, will it work on a 3 liter s50? Any idea on HP gains vs stock?

Comment

11lb flywheel is what Im using, its just a idle bump to 850 rpm I believe. Yes you can use the chip for a S50 but it may be just a hair rich as it is calling for .2 more liters. No idea on gains but I would imagine decent gains with the injectors, maf, tune etc.

Comment

f.y.i.: you cannot use a TRM tune for an s52 in an s50, i know this from personal experience...BUT you can send the chip to TRM for a re-tune and they charge $50...just letting you know, that's what i had to go through...
                        check out my swap thread =]: swap thread

Comment

Yeah I think I'll hold off and get the correct chip. Thanks for the info!

Comment

odd, cant see why you couldnt use it, it may be ideal but cant see why it wouldnt work. I use a AA SC 3.0 tune on my 3.2 SC and it runs great with good afr's with just a hair lean way up top.

Comment

Still for sale, lots of people want parts, would prefer to sell as whole as possible. Will do a better deal if someone takes it all.

Comment

Working...
                              X