FS: E30 VAC swaybar & shock mount reinforcement kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: E30 VAC swaybar & shock mount reinforcement kits

I have new rear swaybar to trunk floor reinforcement mounts, and new rear shock tower reinforcement plates. All parts are made by VAC and for E30s. I'm asking $100 shipped which is a significant discount (parts cost $150 new plus shipping).
    Attached Files

Price drop to $80 shipped, these parts cost $150 new.

Comment

What material is the shock mount reinforcements made of, and what does the sway bar reinforcements bolt to? Do u know how they are installed?
      sigpic

Comment

Material is steel (not sure what type). The swaybar reinforcements replace your factory swaybar bushing mounts, and are held in place by the same bolt plus 2 additional bolts that need to be drilled through the trunk floor. It's a very easy mod to do, and almost all track E30s have this that I have seen. Any bolts that fits will work, and basically this spreads the load from just one isolated mounting point to a much larger area. Because of where the swaybar sits, the holes that need to be drilled are towards the back of the trunk floor and will not look out of place.

The shock mount reinforcement kit mounts inside the trunk on top of the strut tower. No holes to be drilled, but same concept: it spreads the load from the 2 bolts holding the shock mounts to a much larger area. It is also useful for repair if your stock shock tower is bent out of place.

Comment

Sold.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X