• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Partial e to i conversion parts

i afm with custom intake tube
    i toothed harmonic balancer thing
    i intake manifold with injectors and harness
    i t-stat housing and t-stat
    Also have a set of green top m50 injectors that wold go great with this stuff

Looking to get $130.00 shipped to your door
    $165.00 with the m50 injectors shipped to your door.
    I could really use the funds to finish my swap so make me an offer all i can say is no.

P.S. The cylinder head is already sold
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    I don silk gloves and place them into a sacred envelope made of magic and lined with Unicorn fur, seal the envelope with an adhesive made from strands of Gypsy hair and wrap the whole thing in a snazzy looking faux gold leaf paper, with elm leaf inlay from Costco. Unfortunately, by the time it gets to you, all of that fancy stuff will likely have been picked clean by the greedy postal service employees. Please don't be surprised to see just a plain envelope.

Is all that is needed to finish this swap is the head??

Comment

i head, i harness and dme iirc.
      I don silk gloves and place them into a sacred envelope made of magic and lined with Unicorn fur, seal the envelope with an adhesive made from strands of Gypsy hair and wrap the whole thing in a snazzy looking faux gold leaf paper, with elm leaf inlay from Costco. Unfortunately, by the time it gets to you, all of that fancy stuff will likely have been picked clean by the greedy postal service employees. Please don't be surprised to see just a plain envelope.

Comment

I have an ECU for it if someone wants to complete it.
        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Thanks for the friendly bump. Harness and head can be had for real cheap.

Comment

pm sent
            sigpic:):)

Comment

Up

Comment

Up

Comment

How much for the Harness and Head?

Comment

Up

Comment

up

Comment

Up

Comment

Bump

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                            X