X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD43 head unit

good working condition, code included.

SOLD SOLD SOLD thanks!!!

Last edited by sefb222; 04-20-2011, 07:36 PM.
    Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Do you know if it's just a plug and play situation with the e30 harness?

I'm interested!
    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Nice price for a great head unit. I have to ask, though, is that a Land Rover unit? I only ask because apparently some don't match the OEM amber lighting, and it looks like there is the outline of one of the ///M wheel stickers that people use to cover up the Rover logo.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
      '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
      '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
      '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post

I'm interested!
        Christian, it isn't...but one of these days you need to come over and get your money, or I will install it and we can be sqaure?

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post

I'm interested!

it's not 100% plug and play, but it is VERY easy to hook them up. i've done 4 or 5 of them... had them in every E30 i've owned.

Originally posted by Gooch View Post
          Nice price for a great head unit. I have to ask, though, is that a Land Rover unit? I only ask because apparently some don't match the OEM amber lighting, and it looks like there is the outline of one of the ///M wheel stickers that people use to cover up the Rover logo.
          yes, this is a BMW unit, from an M-roadster. the M-sticker is removed, which should illustrate that there is no Rover logo under it... right?

thanks! i love these head units... had this as a spare, and just found it when cleaning up my office.
          There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

There's also no "BMW Business CD" under there, which is why I asked.

Good luck with the sale, I can't wait to swap out my C43 for my CD43 I recently picked up.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
            '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
            '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
            '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
              Christian, it isn't...but one of these days you need to come over and get your money, or I will install it and we can be sqaure?

have Luke hook it up...

Luke- remember that guy in my basement who was telling amazing stories, and had us laughing our asses off? he's about to have a pretty rad TV show.
              here's a trailer.

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

Originally posted by sefb222 View Post
                have Luke hook it up...

Luke- remember that guy in my basement who was telling amazing stories, and had us laughing our asses off? he's about to have a pretty rad TV show.
                here's a trailer.

http://vimeo.com/22206104
                No shit? I will watch tonight..he was freaking hilarious.

BTW: I am celebrating the holiday...you?

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                  No shit? I will watch tonight..he was freaking hilarious.

BTW: I am celebrating the holiday...you?

nightly, my friend. just got myself a brand new vaporizer... the lady and i enjoy a few pulls before sexytime each night. good stuff.

Comment

Sold...

Dang it.

Luke! I'll take you on the offer when I get one.

Thanks.
                    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Working...
                    X