Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAZ coilover for sale

Recently sold my race car
    I kept the suspension and now I have no need for it. Its less than a year old. I'm just waiting for the buyer to give the suspension back to me. Serious offers only. Retail with shipping 1600. I will include my spherical bearing rear shock mount too $100.

Gaz Gold retail = 865 GBP ~ roughly 1450 USD shipping roughly 150 = 1600
    Gaz GHA retail = 595 GBP ~ roughly 1000 USD shipping roughly 150 = 1150

Specs.
    Gaz Gold coilover system ~ Rear coilover option.
    I will through in my rear Spherical bearing rear shock mount.
    650 lbs front - Interchangable with any 2.5 diameter spring
    600 lbs rear - Interchangable with any 2.25 diameter spring

Edited: Price 1200 or OBO

Last edited by XvillainousX; 04-24-2011, 11:23 PM.

looks sweet

Comment

How much?

Comment

Local and very interested hit me up!

Comment

Any idea when you will actually see them.
          seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

In about a week. The new owner of my car is prepping for a spec race. So he'll be out of town till about next week.

Comment

Price?
              2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Is this street legal? I am also interested and in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by graphikg View Post
                  Is this street legal? I am also interested and in the area.
                  Are they street legal? I would say they arent street illegal..
                  Might be kinda aggressive for street but that is user preference.
                  I did drive it on the street a few times with hankook slicks (hankooks had some serious sidewall compared to normal street tires) to show my friends how it felt. Night and day difference between bilstein and h&r race and koni adjustable on GC perch. On the track it felt like running on rails.

As for price, I am looking to see who is willing to give me a highest offer.

Comment

Classified Forums - READ THIS FIRST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Post a PRICE! Please do not list something for sale without a price. If you're looking for bids, use eBay. If you post a for sale thread without a price it may be locked or deleted.

* Please post your LOCATION. It helps potential buyers know where you are located! This is very important in the sale of bigger items and vehicles.

* Thread crapping is NOT acceptable. If you are not interested in purchasing the item that is offered for sale or have nothing positive to add, please stay out of the thread. Thread crapping can result in account suspension.

* Don't forget, a picture says a thousand words! Include pictures with your listing whenever possible. R3V offers free image hosting in the gallery.
                    Originally posted by codyep3
                    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                    2010 F650gs twin
                    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by XvillainousX View Post
                      Recently sold my race car
                      I kept the suspension and now I have no need for it. Its less than a year old. I'm just waiting for the buyer to give the suspension back to me. Serious offers only. Retail with shipping 1600.

Specs.
                      Gaz Gold coilover system
                      Rear coilover option. Spherical bearing rear mount.
                      650 front springs 600 rear

Edited: Price 1200 or OBO

Comment

Dang, I was gonna throw out my offer of $689.44 (aka my entire bank account) :(
                        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

picked them up today. Ready for new owner.

I forgot to mention I relocated the swaybar endlinks to the strut housing. Comes with endlinks as well
                          These coilover are used in Production BMW Championship in the UK.

Comment

Jesus, 600lbs rate on a TRUE coil-over style rear? That's nasty overkill no? hahah.
                            Looks sweet. I never seen a car on this setup and I'm interested in some photos!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                              Jesus, 600lbs rate on a TRUE coil-over style rear? That's nasty overkill no? hahah.
                              Looks sweet. I never seen a car on this setup and I'm interested in some photos!
                              LoL 600 lbs in the rear over kill? Nah.. if anything for a dedicated track car its under kill. If I were to do it again. 750 in the front and 700~725 in the rear. With the rebound set to the softest setting it still never felt bouncy. Just a firm ride. One of the Honda Challenge cars runs 750 up front and 1000 in the rear on a car that 500 lbs lighter than my car. He used Moton 6 way adjustable tho.

Comment

Working...
                              X