e30 VDO Odometer gears for sale - $15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rios26 View Post
    How much is the shipping to Mexico City??
    Pm sent.

All items shipped. Tons more in stock.

Comment

When do you anticipate on having gears for the Motometer?

Comment

Originally posted by viali8 View Post
        When do you anticipate on having gears for the Motometer?
        Pushing for them to be done by the dockweiler meet. Its taking way longer then expected to get these right. When they are done, we will update that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
          Pushing for them to be done by the dockweiler meet. Its taking way longer then expected to get these right. When they are done, we will update that thread.
          Ill be needing the moto when you get some in.

COTM

Comment

excuse my ingnorance but when is the dockweiler meet?

Comment

Received the gears today, installed and proud to say I have a working odometer! Thank you!
              AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Claw View Post
                didnt order mine from here :( off the website instead oh well only $3 more and quick shipping!
                Send us your paypal email that you paid for and we will refund you the $3 since you are a R3v member!

Originally posted by viali8 View Post
                excuse my ingnorance but when is the dockweiler meet?
                Sorry for the vague answer. December 17th. We are really pushing our vendor to get it done by then.

Originally posted by Aahj View Post
                Received the gears today, installed and proud to say I have a working odometer! Thank you!
                AJ

Glad they worked out for you! Thanks for ordering!

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. I will be interested in the Motometer gears when they come in.

Comment

hi, i contacted you 2 times on ebay like 2 weeks ago and i didnot hear back from you never. that pushed me into buying these somewhere else and pay $65 for them. i feel ripped now. you should send me a free set just because! lol... any ways my odo 3rd gear is 16/48, do you carry those? its an euro cluster

One of the best threads you will ever read
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=221813

Nice trailer of my e30
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTjtG...e_gdata_player

If i sold you something please leave feedback here
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=217142

Comment

Originally posted by schtozo View Post
                      hi, i contacted you 2 times on ebay like 2 weeks ago and i didnot hear back from you never. that pushed me into buying these somewhere else and pay $65 for them. i feel ripped now. you should send me a free set just because! lol... any ways my odo 3rd gear is 16/48, do you carry those? its an euro cluster
                      Pm sent.

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
                        Hell yeah.

Comment

I also would like to know if the MOTOMETER gears are available as of now
                          I need a set maybe 2 if you have for 88 E28 also

Please PM me when you have them and how to aquire them.

Xavier

Comment

Invoice Dave@MarkertMotorWorks.com For 3 sets. Thanks

Check Us out on Facebook
                            Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
                            Full Product Line Tuning
                            OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Originally posted by xavier View Post
                              I also would like to know if the MOTOMETER gears are available as of now
                              I need a set maybe 2 if you have for 88 E28 also

Please PM me when you have them and how to aquire them.

Xavier
                              Motos had issues during testing last month. So we should have a revised version for testing this month. We hope to have them very soon as this has went on longer then we expected.

We have e28 odometer gears already available on our website!

Originally posted by 328ijunkie View Post
                              Invoice Dave@MarkertMotorWorks.com For 3 sets. Thanks

Invoice sent. Thank you.

Comment

please PM me when the motometers are done! thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X