No announcement yet.

e30 VDO Odometer gears for sale - $15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait for the motometer and at $15 bucks i'll be getting a few. Please let me know when you have any available.

Thanks!
    My Wagon

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=190111

Comment

WTb motometer gears

Put me down for one set of motometer gears.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
        Isn't that how things work? If you have the cash/source to buy in bulk why not make a little profit? Is that wrong? You realize that is what every vendor on this forum is doing? Shame on them right?
        +1

Honestly after Paypal fees, shipping, answering PMs and managing who gets what, the profit margin is very fair and if they can really provide Motometer gears for the same price I will be all over them.

I would agree if the price was $40+ a set but $15 leaves room for an honest profit and benefits all those who want to fix their odometers without breaking their budgets.

Comment

I received my 10 sets, thank you for bringing to the community. Disregard the typical r3v static, I guess people thinks its unreasonable for you to spend the time to find the source, buy in bulk and cut the market price by more then 50%.

Yet we wonder why less products are offered for sale...

Thanks again.
          L
          sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

There be some cheap mother effers in the community... Waiting on my sets, I figured someone like Levent would have dried up the first batch with no remorse. :p

Comment

Thanks OP, they arrived. Let us know when you'll have more :)
              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I seriously bought mine right before the OP for $22. Really, $5 isn't a big deal.

The only problem I have is that I couldn't get the bushing off for the small gear. It seems to be pressed on. Any insight on the best way of getting it off?

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Originally posted by Albuquerque30 View Post
                  I seriously bought mine right before the OP for $22. Really, $5 isn't a big deal.

The only problem I have is that I couldn't get the bushing off for the small gear. It seems to be pressed on. Any insight on the best way of getting it off?
                  if you pinch the copper bushing with some wire strippers or similar, it will pull off - just use caution.
                  1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Thanks man. That makes perfect sense.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

I would like one E30 VDO speedo kit please. I will send paypal info before next weekend or sooner. Thank you.
                      Last edited by cabriodster87; 05-01-2011, 07:17 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Reich und Roll!

Comment

I have posted elsewhere but anyone who has a instrument cluster apart, can you measure the thickness of the tachometer face plate and the actual diameter, please.
                        sigpic

Comment

I need one 48/16 gear for my Jap spec E30 VDO unit. Please advise if you can supply this. Pay pal ready.

Thanks,
                          Rob

Comment

Originally posted by dsm2002 View Post
                            I have posted elsewhere but anyone who has a instrument cluster apart, can you measure the thickness of the tachometer face plate and the actual diameter, please.
                            Ok if ive got it right its very close to .533MM thick x 104.775MM diameter or .021 x 4.125 inch
                            sigpic
                            Reich und Roll!

Comment

I just ordered a set for my VDO Gauges. Any word on how long the back order is?

Originally posted by Albuquerque30 View Post

I used wire cutters and pinched it hard enough to cut/crack the bushing off the shaft. Grip real hard and it should "pop".
                              Current: '91 DS M3, '03 TS M3 (6MT)
                              '06 Chevy 2500 Duramax - Race car hauler, '90 Corvette - Weekend toy
                              Past: '88 AW M3, '87 RB M6, '98 CS M3, '88 DS M3, '88 Zinno M3, '88 AW SETA (facelift),
                              1988 Super E (Bronzit - grey wrap)- RIP, 1986 353, 1986 VW Jetta (vr6) - Racecar

IG: RDE_Fabrications
                              Check us out
                              Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

Originally posted by cabriodster87 View Post
                                Ok if ive got it right its very close to .533MM thick x 104.775MM diameter or .021 x 4.125 inch
                                Excellent!! Thanks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X