Feeler Megasquirt III, MS3x, wideband, and M50 harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler Megasquirt III, MS3x, wideband, and M50 harness

I have been running this setup on my car for about 8 months. I have decided that I am not boosting so I might sell my Megasquirt setup.

It would be plug and play on a nv-M50 and would be easy to adapt to a vanos setup. I have it running fully sequential, COP on a 11:1 2.9 litre M50 right now. Decent power, and surprisingly good fuel economy - It is my daily driver and I have been getting over 350 miles per tank.

For the MS3, MS3x, the harness and the Innovate wideband sensor and controller, I was thinking close to $1k but I will have to see if there is any interest.
    1988 325 auto-x car
    1989 325ix winter car
    1991 525i summer car

How hard would it be to convert to an m20 harness?

Comment

You would probably be best modifying the m50 harness. You could ditch the cam sensor and running wasted spark mode. The idle control valve is basically the same between the engines and you would have to add a tps. You can use coil on plugs from a m50.
      1988 325 auto-x car
      1989 325ix winter car
      1991 525i summer car

Comment

I'm very interested. I already have a LC-1 though so I wouldn't need that. Would it also include the coils, sensors, etc.?
        Owned lots of E30's
        Currently sporting:
        85 324td
        86 535i
        89 635csi
        Feedback thread

Comment

Also, which harness does it include? the NV-M50 harness or something else? Did you do the modifications for the COP yourself?
          Owned lots of E30's
          Currently sporting:
          85 324td
          86 535i
          89 635csi
          Feedback thread

Comment

Working...
          X