Feeler Basket weaves GOOD condition!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler Basket weaves GOOD condition!!!!

I have a complete set of basket weaves. 14" Yes 5 rims / 5 tires / 4 center caps.

Four of the five TIRES are good the fifth one is the original spare that came on the vehicle in '91. So that means the spare rim is basically brand new.

The baskets have some brake dust baked on to it.

The centercap's stickers are not in good condition. They are faded and peeling. However, I will include them in the sale.

I'll have to check if there is any curb rash on them. I guess I never really checked.
    Make me an offer. Please do not post your offers here. I'd rather talk through pm, aim, e-mail.

Thanks,
    Tony

EDIT: If there is enough interest I can get more pics by request.

Ok upon some inspection on the tires 3 of them or Michelins and One is BF goodrich (don't ask me I didn't buy them) The BF one doesn't hold air and is result of the valve stem not haveing that needle thing. The spare I wouldn't suggest riding on a 14 yr old tire. The tire I am probably going to throw away since there is almost no point in keeping them. Plus tread on them isn't all that great.

Price $250 OBO.

BUMP.

Comment

E-bay

I sold mine on ebay for something like 300 with tires (only 4 wheels).
      Here I couldnt sell them for $200.

HTH
      Below the radar...

Comment

That is going to be my last resort. I don't like selling on e-bay.

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
          E-bay

HTH
          Hah, some buyers on eBay. I got my original baskets off of the Bay for $170 shipped with good tires and centercaps included.
          Current Cars
          2014 M235i
          2009 R56 Cooper S
          1998 M3
          1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
            Originally posted by UNHCLL
            E-bay

HTH
            Hah, some buyers on eBay. I got my original baskets off of the Bay for $170 shipped with good tires and centercaps included.
            Mine were refinished in correct Würth Silver paint and Würth clear coat with brand new emblems and ES100's
            Below the radar...

Comment

Bump?

Comment

Bump. I'll entertain offers.

Comment

are these 6.5" wide? I'd be interested, but don't need the rubber (save on shipping, too). Willing to sell without the tires?

Comment

Originally posted by blubayou
                    are these 6.5" wide? I'd be interested, but don't need the rubber (save on shipping, too). Willing to sell without the tires?
                    Yes I am. I am planning on taking off the tires anyways doesn't look like they are good enough to make money off of. Give me a pm with your offer. These include the centercaps but the stickers on them are no good.

Comment

Working...
                    X