(4) M52 coils, M52 engine beauty cover, S5x/S14 throwout bearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(4) M52 coils, M52 engine beauty cover, S5x/S14 throwout bearing

Getting rid of some parts I've had lying around. I bought a bunch of S50 swap parts and these came with it.

The ignition coils are not for S50s as I discovered. Looking up the part number they belong in M52 motors. I think $40 plus shipping is more than reasonable.

This engine beauty cover is also an M52 (or S52) item, with the oil cap in the wrong location for my S50. It's in very very good shape, no major blemishes, and quite clean. I'd like to get $60 plus shipping.

This Sachs throwout bearing is just an extra. I didn't realize it was in the pile of goods that came with my motor. It will work with all E36 M3s and also the E30 M3. I'd like to get $40 plus shipping.

Please email me for any further information!
    stephen.hesser@gmail.com

ttt

Comment

bump

Comment

Shipped price for coils and TOB

Check Us out on Facebook
        Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
        Full Product Line Tuning
        OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 328ijunkie View Post
          Shipped price for coils and TOB
          Sorry I was away from this thread for awhile. $95 shipped via UPS? Could do $85 vis USPS, up to you. email me if you're still interested.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
            X