1988 325ix parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 325ix parts

i have posted this ad on CL. Figured id throw it on here to help on anyone in need of parts, let me know guys.

1988 bmw 325ix parts - $10 (poland,me)

Date: 2011-07-04, 9:32AM EDT
    Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here

Parts come off a 1988 325ix 2 dr coupe five speed.
    I have the engine, steering rack, doors, trunk, hood, front seats, exterior trim pieces, extra windows and door cards, drive shafts, half shafts, and alot more. Looking to get $500 cash for everything, buyer picks up. I have alot more parts than this just dont have the time to keep reposting and just want the parts gone. Im firm on my price. Also have the transmission as well, looking for an extra price with this included. call/text 207-330-9822 no emails. Thanks for looking
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2476363994

pmd
    Originally posted by BAlbertiX
    your my boy blue!

Comment

booster/master available?

Comment

Do you have the IX rear sway bar? If, so please pm price shipped to 95758.

Comment

Originally posted by jhowe View Post

i have posted this ad on CL. Figured id throw it on here to help on anyone in need of parts, let me know guys.

1988 bmw 325ix parts - $10 (poland,me)

Date: 2011-07-04, 9:32AM EDT
          Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here

Parts come off a 1988 325ix 2 dr coupe five speed.
          I have the engine, steering rack, doors, trunk, hood, front seats, exterior trim pieces, extra windows and door cards, drive shafts, half shafts, and alot more. Looking to get $500 cash for everything, buyer picks up. I have alot more parts than this just dont have the time to keep reposting and just want the parts gone. Im firm on my price. Also have the transmission as well, looking for an extra price with this included. call/text 207-330-9822 no emails. Thanks for looking
          • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2476363994

Old post but...

I'm looking for a front passenger side CV axle.
          Bad bearings and or boots OK.

Comment

Do you have Front passanger Axle shaft?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
              X