X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom subwoofer boxes

Alex
    Eastern VA

Ive been making custom subwoofer boxes for a few years and now its time to spread the wealth.

I have been in the Custom Hardwood floor business for 11 years and about 5 years ago expanded to cover all types of flooring, cabinetry, trim and just about any type of fine wood working.

I currently have a cabrio so custom boxes for them can be made without you bringing your vehicle to me.

If you would like one for your coupe/sedan you can bring it buy my shop for measurement or Message me with exact exterior dimensions and i can make it for you that way.

All boxes will be made of 3/4 mdf
    All ends will be glued and nailed
    All joints will be caulked and air tight.
    Ported boxes will be tuned between 30 and 35Hz
    Sealed boxed will be just that, completely sealed
    Lastly they will be either uncovered (naked), or Wrapped in black or grey auto fabric
    Terminals are available on the back side of the box for an small fee.

Boxes begin at $50 upwards to $200 depending on the options specified.
    Shipping available at an additional cost

The most recent box i've built for my personal vehicle is a 2.25cuft.
    Ported box for a single 10" kicker L7
    11x13.5x36 with 9.5x18.75 port tuned to 34Hz.

Build pics of that box at my home (yes those are pvc leg extensions on my scrap wood table)

Finished pics when it stops raining

Carpeted box for Cabrio to fit easily in and out of the trunk, and utilize 4-5cu. ft. of internal volume, ported at 28Hz for a 15" Fi BTL Subwoofer, what would you charge?

Slot or round-port porting is fine, whatever keeps costs down. PM me please! I'm interested.

e: I know you said 30Hz, but 28Hz is only 2 lower and it fits my subwoofer perfectly, so if you don't mind, it'd be much appreciated. I've designed a pretty basic ported box, but I figure I'd rather have someone else build it.

Comment

Do you have any pics of the cabrio box?

Comment

Originally posted by durtyE30 View Post
        Carpeted box for Cabrio to fit easily in and out of the trunk, and utilize 4-5cu. ft. of internal volume, ported at 28Hz for a 15" Fi BTL Subwoofer, what would you charge?

Slot or round-port porting is fine, whatever keeps costs down. PM me please! I'm interested.

e: I know you said 30Hz, but 28Hz is only 2 lower and it fits my subwoofer perfectly, so if you don't mind, it'd be much appreciated. I've designed a pretty basic ported box, but I figure I'd rather have someone else build it.
        Not a problem. boxes will all be taylored to exactly the volume/dimensions/tuning you desire. PM'd
        Originally posted by noahp45 View Post
        Do you have any pics of the cabrio box?
        Its still raining pretty heavily here. Looking like no pics till the morning.

Comment

Working...
        X