FS Feeler e30 Hartge front strut bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Feeler e30 Hartge front strut bar

I have an e30 Hartge front strut tower brace that I will be pulling out of storage in the next few days.
    Depending on the interest...
    $250 shipped to the lower 48.

88 545is, k27 Turbo, TCD Turbo Chip, 30lbs Injectors, b35 cam, Aftermarket Intercooler, Custom 3" to Dual 2.5" Exhaust, HRs/Sports, BBK, SS Lines, 18" Staggered Alpinas, 235/40-265/35 Falkens, S2.93.

You don't see those too often. I still can't believe I sold mine. In for pics.
    sigpic
    January 2012 COTM

Comment

That's about going rate price, and then your including shipping. Top notch.
      I have one. I love it. Free bump and some recommendation for you

(Pics will help greatly, as they do peel and pit)

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

That's priced very low.
        Should sell quick!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Bump for a good price. I would pick it up but I found one last week that I am buying.

Cheers,

Jim
          sigpic

Comment

Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by almostM View Post
              Pics?
              Pics coming.......

88 545is, k27 Turbo, TCD Turbo Chip, 30lbs Injectors, b35 cam, Aftermarket Intercooler, Custom 3" to Dual 2.5" Exhaust, HRs/Sports, BBK, SS Lines, 18" Staggered Alpinas, 235/40-265/35 Falkens, S2.93.

Comment

I'll take it pending condition.

Comment

Pics
                  Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Comment

No emblem?

Comment

No, but its the real deal.
                        The car it came off had all sorts of Hartge goodies.
                        But I understand. I could have replaced it but I stand by my word and knowledge that it is real.

Comment

I'll second his statement. The adhesive gets brittle over time with the heat cycles and they fall off. There was never a replica bar made that had the centerweld point where the emblem goes.

I still have my emblem.

BUT!! It looks like someone took a wire brush to it.... I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me. PITA to polish up again after that.
                          And the tower plates look odd to me..... Something about them is striking me as different.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Yeah. The guy I got it from painted it black then sanded it back to aluminum. But it can be made to look like new with a polishing wheel. If it doesn't sell the way it is I'll polish it myself and repost it.
                            The tower plates are standard and are unaltered.
                            Last edited by grey ghost; 09-06-2011, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                              And the tower plates look odd to me..... Something about them is striking me as different.
                              Here are some pictures of the tower plates.
                              I did a search and I've found pictures of bars that don't have the triangular cutout on the plate.

Last edited by grey ghost; 09-06-2011, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X