D2 coilovers and camber plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D2 coilovers and camber plates

Hey, Selling my second e30, and decided to pull the suspension off of it and sell it with out. Bought these 800 miles ago, So basically brand new. The car was painted with them on the car, so there is a little overspray on the rear shocks, which is a non-problematic issue, but I wanted to let you guys know beforehand. They feel great to drive around on, but my track car already has brand new ground controls on it so I have no need for these.

These are examples of the same kit, Hope ary does not mind me using his thread as reference: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show....php?p=2417996

I am asking 950 shipped to the fifty states.

I am also interested trades or partial trades. (looking for coils for my E28, 15" or 16" tires, 15" rims, e30 fender flares or whatever you think I might be interested in!)

I will try to find time to grab pictures if necessary.
    Last edited by Syncro325is; 10-25-2011, 04:29 PM.
    sigpic

hi im very interested in these coilovers what would u let them go if i came and got them myself

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Are they setup for installation? Stock perch welded in place? Might be interested. LMK! :)

Comment

spring rates?
          '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
          '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

all you need to do is take your stock springs, struts, shocks out and place these in. You cut off the perch of your own strut housing. From what I can remember, I think 6 front and rear.
            sigpic

Comment

pics of the actual parts?

Comment

Are these still for sale?

Comment

Interested in these. What are the spring rates?
                  - AXIS POWERS - 2JZ E30 Build
                  Current Project - 87 325is 2JZ Swapped with M4 DCT

Comment

If sold please check this link: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...10#post3004510
                    www.esmwheels.com
                    www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
                    Toll Free: 800.729.5450
                    Local: 818.341.9903

Comment

Working...
                    X