Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: OEM black vinyl sport seat upholstery

SOLD

I have some great condition vinyl upholstery off these seats pictured below. I was planning on applying them to some core seats but I ended up buying a set of vinyl sports seats in mint condition.

Professionally removed from these seats below. Easy to install and wouldn't cost much to get a professional to slap these on your seats.

SOLD
    Last edited by bmwstephen; 12-28-2011, 03:19 PM.

I only need 2 bolsters and a bottom. Will you split it up?
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
      I only need 2 bolsters and a bottom. Will you split it up?
      Not at the moment, but i'll let you know should I do it.

Comment

Hows the leather? Is there any cracks? Is the leather still soft all around or is it brittle in some areas?

Comment

this is vinyl and not leather so it definitely wears better. There are 2 to 3 hairline cracks. I'll snap pics. overall the material is very flexible and a night and day difference in terms of the leather material i do have.

Comment

Would you consider taking the lower bolster foam off too? When I pulled mine off I found that the PO had stuffed duct tape in there to make up for the missing foam.....
            If not, I understand. I'm still seriously pondering these.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

interested in the driver seat left (door side) bolsters (back and ass section) if you end up splitting up, do not need foam just vinyl.
              1991 318is ---230K - DD
              1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
              so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

I do realize that they are vinyl but for some odd reason I typed leather. Please post some pics of the cracks if possible. Thanks in advance.

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
                  X