$140.00 M-tech valance/bumper SOCAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$140.00 M-tech valance/bumper SOCAL

I have a m-tech replica front bumper/valance unit forsale. It is not painted,cut or shaved. It is made of fiberglass. Asking 140.00. I can text pic's later to you. I will not ship this item. PM me with you number to text pic's later this evening. Thank you for looking/Up for trades local only.
    Last edited by QUKBMER; 02-09-2012, 08:23 AM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Bumpo
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

bUMP

Comment

Pic's up soon

Comment

yes pics plz

Comment

Here's a few pictures I'm posting for Terry.

GLWS.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

still have this

Comment

Originally posted by e30m20TurbO7 View Post
                still have this
                It is still available but he's looking to sell locally. Reason being, it's made of fiberflex so shipping puts a lot of stress and it's not an easy item to replace if cracked or broken.

Take a trip down to Cali and pick it up :D
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

bump for a good guy and seller
                  sigpic

Comment

Question, i have db's now... how hard would it be to "update" my car for these?

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

They have a thread in the body section on how to install. Bump Bump:firehop:

Comment

Bump.

Comment

bumpo

Comment

if you would only ship...
                            sigpic

Comment

I know i know lol

Comment

Working...
                              X