Complete 24v swap $1200 obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete 24v swap $1200 obo

Lets see, I'm selling a complete 24v swap, decided to go V8 (pics and a thread on that very soon...very soon)

So anyway here's what I have-

1995 vanos M50 138,xxx mi with ecu and complete harness, S50 cams with associated turner chip, uuc pullies, and pink top injectors.

Getrag 250 trans (pos) with S50 flywheel and clutch ~8000 on the clutch, M3 slave cylinder

e36 motor mount arms, trans mounts, e21 brake booster, and any other part I'm forgetting to mention associated with the 24v swap.

Thanks
    Ean G

Powered By Ford

Great deal man !

Comment

+1! Driveshaft too?

COTM

Comment

I need to look to see if the stock driveshaft or at least a piece of it is needed for the swap. I'll let you know shortly.

Powered By Ford

Comment

Willing to ship everything for a reasonable price on top?

Comment

need cash or trades for a complete e28 with bbs style 5s, the 2pc ones
            Originally posted by Erick
            Dude the M30 is stupid simple design. It's 6 manly men inside the block pushing up and down on the cylinder with Hercules-like force.

Comment

did you install/ uninstall this? Would you be able to install into my 88 vert 325i? PM me a price.

Alex

Comment

Replied to all via pm

Powered By Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Mde36 View Post
                  A crappy modded M50 - Soon to be replaced
                  So is this the m50 that's being sold?:rofl:
                  Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
                    So it this the m50 that's being sold?:rofl:
                    lol the very same

Powered By Ford

Comment

And what's so crappy about it that you felt the need to mention that it's crappy in your sig?
                      Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
                        And what's so crappy about it that you felt the need to mention that it's crappy in your sig?
                        Would you call a M50 a monster lol? But seriously, vanos is going out. Starting to make noise.