Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Early Model Chrome Euro Bumpers With Euro Valance

SOLD!
    I've finally come to the decision to abandon my early model project and move my drivetrain to a late model chassis and thus I can not use my euro bumpers. The bumpers are in very good shape, the chrome is nice, the front is a little wavy but should straighten out. The rear was federalized with a steel beam in the back but it is only bolted to the brackets so if you get new brackets, all federalization will be removed and it will be restored to full euro spec. All trim is included for the front and rear, the rear does include end-caps that are not pictured. There is very little rust on the inside of either bumper, they are cleaner than most I've seen. The front euro valance is Zinnoberrot and it is in very good condition, no bends, dents, scrapes, or cracks. These bumpers can be picked up in Salem, NH, I'd prefer not to ship these, especially the valance as it is very fragile and has been kept in good shape this long, I'd hate to see it ruined in shipping. Price for the 2 bumpers and the valance picked up is $695 OBO. If I still have them in a few weeks, I'll look into shipping.

EDIT: I just looked through the pictures and the bumpers are VERY dusty. You can see some discoloration and odd things in some pictures, that is just where the months of dust were wiped off.

Last edited by bubbajan21; 02-20-2012, 01:38 PM.

how far are you from Springfield MA????

Comment

Not too far, it's about a 2 hour drive.

Comment

If you were to ever consider shipping that valance, I could really use it.
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

All sold, thanks.
          Last edited by bubbajan21; 02-19-2012, 05:59 PM.

Comment

i just want to say we got the same heater and its awesome

Comment

Originally posted by singh336 View Post
              i just want to say we got the same heater and its awesome
              Haha, I would have to agree with you, I love my heater. :)

Comment

interested in Rear bumper , how much shipped to 90710

Comment

Sorry, it's all sold.

Comment

Damn that's a steal

Comment

Working...
                    X