X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 rims w/tires $200

e30 14'' rims off my 91 325i

you will get 5 for $200

4 of them have the center part of the rim painted gloss black left with a matte silver dish.. the last rim was left unpainted.. it is the spare

the tire size on them right now are 195/65/14 the rear tires are in great condition.. the fronts are a little worn on the insides but still driveable.. no problem

curb rash.. WHEELS ARE STRAIGHT! BALANCED! NO DENTS!

email me if youre interest theyre still on my car.. ill remove if someone is willing to come pick them up.. im located in san diego.. mira mesa

email: hiro4d@hotmail.com
    Attached Files

bump

Comment

hey do you live in mira mesa? I think ive seen you cruizin around a couple times, and i think i saw your car at the las meet at utc as well.

Comment

man.. that doesnt look too bad

Comment

if you were local i buy em
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B2ThaZiZza
            hey do you live in mira mesa? I think ive seen you cruizin around a couple times, and i think i saw your car at the las meet at utc as well.
            You guys have meets in UTC? Next time there is one, let me know. I'm posting from UTC right now.

Comment

whoa whoa.. i didnt know that there were any replys to this thread.. i didnt get any emails haha

"hey do you live in mira mesa? I think ive seen you cruizin around a couple times, and i think i saw your car at the las meet at utc as well."

yeah i live in mira mesa.. and yeah i think i remember seeing you at that meet..

btw wheels are now off my car sitting in my garage.. ready for pick up! any takers!?

Comment

anyone wanna trade the 5 wheels for a set of projectors?

Comment

Working...
                X