84-87 2 door FULL duraflex mtech kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

84-87 2 door FULL duraflex mtech kit

Hello, For sale is a Bmw 2 door 84-87 Duraflex full MTECH e30 body kit. It includes everything you need for full mtech, exterior door cards included. It includes the front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts and the extra door cards that I paid extra for when I bought the kit. It is all new and unpainted, I even bondo'd the imperfections. This kit was 1000 new plus freight shipping. Asking 650firm. I will even throw in 70 dollar brand new foglights that fit the mtech bumper. Must sell soon I have a big ticket to pay off this week . My lose is your gain. Asking 650 firm for everything. PM me or call or text, 9254137032. I'm located in Livermore.

Pictures?

'04 Toyota Sienna AWD (sold)
    '86 BMW 325 coupe (owned since 10/11)
    '05 Subaru WRX sedan (sold)
    '86 Subaru GL-10 wagon (sold)
    '98 Acura Integra GS-R hatchback (sold)

Comment

Post in worthless with out pictures.

Comment

^you are in OC, you can actually get them for that price off the factory locally.

OP sorry about the tickets man.. i can realte.. where do you work? We texted last night, maybe we can meet closer than livermore and agreed. please post pics. A horizontal shot of the tops of the bumpers would be awesome, i want to see how wavy your bumpers are.

spent a ridiculous amount of sanding and preppin last time i helped a friend with these. Had to make mounts cause they come bare etc. LMK i'm getting my tax return this week.
        No more e30s for me.
        88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
        88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
        91 BMW 325i [sold]
        86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Working...
        X