Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaksV
    replied
    Injectors selling fast. Get them while you can bump!

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• willfill
    replied
    Will do, thanks for the help.

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    Originally posted by willfill View Post
    Sounds good, I'm having a problem with what I think is a leaky injector so I figured now would be a good time to upgrade them.

Quick question though: I have a stock 325is, and I was thinking of getting the 19# Type 3 injectors. I like the 4 pintle design, and I think I might add some small mods to my engine in the future, possibly MAF, exhaust, etc. I know you said in the OP that 17lb are good for the stock engine, and 19lb for a slightly modified engine. What is the downside to running the 19's over the 17's on a stock engine? Will it run rich?
    It runs rich at low load. Basically if you go to a 272 cam, get the 19#s anything under that stick wth the 17#s they are 4 pintle as well.

MAksim

Leave a comment:

• willfill
    replied
    Sounds good, I'm having a problem with what I think is a leaky injector so I figured now would be a good time to upgrade them.

Quick question though: I have a stock 325is, and I was thinking of getting the 19# Type 3 injectors. I like the 4 pintle design, and I think I might add some small mods to my engine in the future, possibly MAF, exhaust, etc. I know you said in the OP that 17lb are good for the stock engine, and 19lb for a slightly modified engine. What is the downside to running the 19's over the 17's on a stock engine? Will it run rich?

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    Originally posted by willfill View Post
    Are you going to have any of the rebuilt 17# M50 injectors for sale on the 15th?
    Burning the candle at both ends. I just got back home,and the batch is being worked on so, I should have everything in stock and back online by midnight. Prices online have already been changed.

Leave a comment:

• willfill
    replied
    Are you going to have any of the rebuilt 17# M50 injectors for sale on the 15th?

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    Originally posted by 47 driver View Post
    Looking for 0280150556 for my M42

Dont carry those. they are identical to the Ford 746 injectors that I do carry. Except the 746 is a more modern design. I sell them in sets of 6. They are the standard 19# injector.
    Maksim

Leave a comment:

• 47 driver
    replied
    Looking for 0280150556 for my M42

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    bump!

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    update

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    bump!

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• MaksV
    replied
    new inventory bump!

Leave a comment:

• 95maxrider
    replied
    Originally posted by poopin04 View Post
    ETA's need clean injectors too....:(

I'll find some and send them to you for rebuilding then. :D Gotta work on my gas mileage!
    I just took a working set off my 88 528e if you're interested. Does anyone know the flow rate of the eta injectors compared to the regular E30 "i" injectors?

MaksV- I had a problem with the injectors you sent me, please respond to my PM when you can. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X