**SUPER SALE**Rebuilt Fuel Injectors & Rebuild Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaksV View Post
    I am confused as to what you are trying to prove.... A tune M50 can run 24# injectors with good results. 19# injectors are a good update for a stockish m50. They dont do anything for a M42 as the m42 comes with 19# injectors.
    I'm not trying to prove anything, I was just trying to help you out with some info to increase your target market.

Yes the M42 comes with 19# injectors, a very old design. People have reported a noticeable positive improvement in idle, smoothness, and mileage from swapping to the 19# design IIIs.

I know not everyone is in the business of modding they're M42, but the 24# injectors can be used in a similar fashion as they would be on the M50. I'll post a write-up for all interested parties in April ;) Sorry for confusing you.

Comment

ahhh. yes I get what you are saying now. BTW. I usually dont post prices for the 4 banger folks but feel freee to shoot me a PM.
      CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
      For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Comment

So I just thought I would share a story with you guys. I bought a set of Ford injectors off ebay. Item #4 above. I will use this to demonstrate exactly why you are much better of buying from me as opposed to just buying of ebay.

Anyway I paid my money and it took like 2 weeks to ship it to me. Fine. I opened the package and there are only 7 injectors and they are dirty as fuck. Fine. I put them through the chemical bath, the sonic cleaning, and I ohmed them out. All good. I like attention to detail so I always check the solenoid in addition to checking the resistance.

And here I ran into a problem. The 7th injector solenoid wouldnt fire. No compressed air would come out of the injector. Checked the resistance again. All good. But it doesnt fire, and the only way to know it doesnt fire is to actually put voltage to it. I marked it dead and put it away on a shelf. However had i been the average ebay buyer, I might have stuck that injector into my car and had a misfiring cylinder to diagnose.

This got me thinking about quality control. So how about this. If you have an issue with injectors you buy from me, ship them back and I will give you a full refund. That seems to me to be the most surefire way of quality control.

I have updated the OP. New stuff available. More stuff coming in the next few days.

Thanks,
        CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

Wow good deal. If I get my work bonus and get around to getting a Miller MAF/chip combo, I might have to hit you up on the 19#ers for my 327i. Subscribed!

Comment

Originally posted by CptnVortex View Post
            Wow good deal. If I get my work bonus and get around to getting a Miller MAF/chip combo, I might have to hit you up on the 19#ers for my 327i. Subscribed!
            Just let me know. 19# will work with the stock computer as well, and give you 2.7 the juice it needs. Shipping to canada is a bit extra but shoot me a PM when your ready and we can work something out,.
            CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

Will do!

Comment

M50 Injectors added
                CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

24# Injectors added.

I know there are some S50 guys looking for a solid set of 24# and I would love to see those 36# units go into a nice turbo!
                  CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

price adjustment bump!
                    CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

I talked to you a while back about doing my M42 injectors and I havent forgot! I just need things to settle down with work and I'll have them shipped to ya.

bump for a cool guy/deal
                      MY BUILD: The Grant318is Build
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grant318is View Post
                        I talked to you a while back about doing my M42 injectors and I havent forgot! I just need things to settle down with work and I'll have them shipped to ya.

bump for a cool guy/deal
                        No problem, I am ready when you are. I have shipped quite a few sets now, so satisfied customers ought to come out of the woodwork :)
                        CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

bump
                          CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

sent a pm.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ceeker View Post
                              sent a pm.
                              you sure? I havnt recieved anything yet....
                              CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
                                X