Crimson sport leather interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pending sale has been terminated.

OP and I had agreed on $300 + shipping costs for just the front seats.

I wired the $300 dollars and awaited a shipping quote.

He acquired a freight shipping quote(~$200), and then greyhound shipping quote (~$100). Both quotes seemed outrageous and soured the deal, for me.

I apologized for any inconvenience and requested that we cancel this transaction.

The OP, mightywhitey, was understanding of my position, and promptly refunded my money. I would also like to add that his communication throughout our transaction was was great and I would gladly do business with him again.

I hope this package goes to a good home in a clean delphin e30!

GLWS, and thanks again.

Namaste,
    MikeE

Equal rights should be all or nothing, not picked and chosen based on what's convenient for ones personal agenda.

Comment

Front seats are available again. If your interested in shipping you can expect that shipping is the same as I quoted the op. Most freight shops I went to quoted over 300 just one was that low. The cost of gas is the problem. The cost of diesel gas specifically. But you have to pay to play.

Thanks for the kind words Mike. I wish I could have sold them to you but I appreciate you saying that.
      Last edited by mightywhitey; 07-11-2012, 10:39 PM.
      1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
      1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
      1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

No problem!! :up:

Just keeping it real!

Equal rights should be all or nothing, not picked and chosen based on what's convenient for ones personal agenda.

Comment

Interior is SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
          1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
          1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
          1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

Working...
          X