Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FT: Reupholstered e46 Suede Interior (Norcal e46 owners)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT: Reupholstered e46 Suede Interior (Norcal e46 owners)

Thought I would try to expand my horizon with my e46 project here...

Up for trade is my custom reupholstered black Suede interior with that from a sedan for leatherette sedan seats? Spent $2.5k on it back in 2004 but now I'm no longer interested in modding.

The criteria
    located in norcal (east bay is a plus)
    Black Leatherette Seats (manual non powered)
    Non-fold down rear seats
    e46 Sedan

Parts include door panels, seats, + Bonus seat covers if you want to preserve them for years to come. Nothing wrong with the seats. Barely, if any, wear marks if at all. Stitching is good and material is still very supply

Just looking to go OEM again since the Girlfriend doesn't seem to appreciate it.

Only catch is that this has to be done in LOCALLY. Anyone who cannot meet up in norcal need not bother to inquire.

I encourage interested parties to come check it out in person. Located in Newark, East Bay area

It's a bit dirty in the pics but have since been cleaned up and have seat covers (did I mentioned I'll throw these in too?) on the fronts to extend life.

Will do the swap for you for an extra $150 but pretty much letting this trade for free if you can make this as smooth of a swap for me as possible.

NO I"M NOT WILLING TO SHIP UNLESS YOU PLAN ON PAYING $800 EACH WAY FOR THE TRADE @#$@#$@#$@#$ better yet you make the cross country trip over.

Maybe just get rid of the GF instead? Interior looks good, if I had an E46 id trade you.

Comment

^^ DIS

Fo real though, good luck with trade, it's a really nice mod.

Comment

haha thanks for the kind words fellas

Comment

Working...
        X