Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: OEM Mtech 1 body kit for e30 & restored Mtech 1 steering wheel (new)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: OEM Mtech 1 body kit for e30 & restored Mtech 1 steering wheel (new)

ALL SOLD

Up for sale is an authentic Mtech 1 body kit for BWM e30 (partial kit). I have for sale the rear apron, side skirts, and the rear spoiler, all in great condition. Also for sale is a professionally re-covered Mtech 1 steering wheel with tri-color BMW stitching and emblem. The steering wheel in new condition and has never been used after restoration.

I am located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Shipping of large items to the US may be problematic.

Here is how the kit looks like when properly installed:

SOLD Rear Mtech 1 spoiler.
    Color is diamond schwartz metallic. Mounting studs intact. No cracks, chips, and rubber is in very good condition - $320, plus shipping. SOLD

Mtech 1 side skirts. Color is diamond schwartz metallic. Mounts intact, except one clip (see last pic). The skirts are straight and true, no warping. No cracks, chips, and overall in very good condition - $300, plus shipping. SOLD

Mtech 1 rear apron. Color is diamond schwartz metallic. All mounts intact. The apron is straight and true, no warping. There is a crack as shown in the pictures that can be easily repaired. No other cracks, chips, and overall in very good condition - $280, plus shipping. SOLD

SOLD Mtech 1 steering wheel. Professionally recovered with black leather and BMW tri-color stitching and tri-color emblem. Very nicely finished around all corners with immaculate stitching. Sorry to see this one go! New condition - $280, plush shipping. SOLD

Last edited by sixsixii; 07-08-2012, 07:30 PM.

bump. lowered prices
    Last edited by sixsixii; 06-22-2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

That wheel is so tempting!

GLWS!

Comment

How much shipped for mtech1 spoiler? zip code 93710

Comment

PM sent
          Work We Do
          CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
          http://www.catuned.com

Comment

that wheel is beautiful

I need to restitch the leather on my mt1, and I see that you had yours done

if you don't mind me asking and you don't mind telling, what did you pay to have the leather redone?
            1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

All PM's replied.

Sorry, I don't know how it would cost to have a wheel recovered now days.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Are you ever in Calgary? I'm very interested in the wheel!
                  Feedback
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=270560

Comment

I need to figure out if my muffler setup would line up with that cutout.

guesstimate on how much the rear spoiler and /or rear apron would be to ship to USA zip 27608?
                    '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Originally posted by e30rapidic View Post
                      I need to figure out if my muffler setup would line up with that cutout.

guesstimate on how much the rear spoiler and /or rear apron would be to ship to USA zip 27608?
                      Spoiler is sold. Wheel is sold.

Apron would be ~$300 to ship. Shipping to the US is not cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Jurt View Post
                        Are you ever in Calgary? I'm very interested in the wheel!
                        Wheel sold. Apron and side skirts are available. Shipping is ~$80 to Calgary.

Comment

bump, still have rear apron and sides for sale.

Comment

PM'ed you about rear and skirts on another site!

Comment

all gone

Comment

Working...
                              X