Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: E30 Parts! Late model tails, 2dr pop outs, motronic 1.3, fuel pump+sending units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: E30 Parts! Late model tails, 2dr pop outs, motronic 1.3, fuel pump+sending units

Hey all. Got some late model E30 parts out of a 1991 325i. Here they are.

-Motronic 1.3 (173) $75 obo
    -Chassis ABS comp $50 obo
    -Late model tails(set) $125 obo
    -Pop-out rear windows $100
    -Fuel pump+sending
    units(6 mo old) $300 obo
    -3rd brake light $20 obo
    -Brake ducts $15 obo
    -Silver E30 trunk $125 obo

I have some other stuff, so just ask. Also, throw me some offers. I dont have to get rid of the stuff, but for the right dollars they'll be yours. I'll post photos of the gear in a few minutes. Prices are not including shipping. Pay pal is ideal, so lets try to stick with that. Thanks for looking.

Join WIBimmers if you live in Wisconsin, dude.www.wibimmers.com

Comment

Comment

Bump for fun.

Comment

Are the pop up windows complete ready to fit? And any chance on a quote on postage to brisbane australia?

Comment

They dont have the latches. What you see in the photos is what you get. Let me check on the postage, but Im willing to bet it wont be cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricia Lyons
              It is amazing!
              What did I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by Rampelsauce View Post
                What did I miss?
                You didn't miss anything. Whoever or whatever made that account is bumping every thread it seems like in the for sale section. Saying random shit like they did here and other one word posts. Not sure if trying to get post count up or spammer getting ready to sell fake stuff.
                '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
                '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nebulous123 View Post
                  You didn't miss anything. Whoever or whatever made that account is bumping every thread it seems like in the for sale section. Saying random shit like they did here and other one word posts. Not sure if trying to get post count up or spammer getting ready to sell fake stuff.
                  Oh....think they'll buy my crap? JK. I posted my tails in an Ebay auction, which is what I'm slowly doing with all of my wares. Its a buy it now or best offer.

I'll pull it if someone shoots me a reasonable offer. Also, buy my crap.

Comment

Bamp for buy my stuff.

Comment

Thors day bump. Doesn't anyone need parts?

Comment

Bumpity bump again bump. Still have everything.

Comment

Working...
                        X