Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bosch euro ellips, vert fenders, M50 intake mani, more

NEW ITEMS ADDED 12/14
    Cleaning out the garage, bunch of parts left over from my E30. All prices are best offer. All prices reflect shipping to the lower 48.

Miller MAF conversion. No war chip. S14 air box avail/included. $200 shipped.

Euro i cluster with kilometers only speedo - works great, plastic face in good shape, AA battery holder wired to SI board $100 shipped

M50 valve cover gasket, tstat housing, oil filter housing, Vanos housing, and E36 motor mount arms, professionally cleaned, blasted, and powdercoated by Dave @ RF. Beautiful hammered red/silver finish. Sold my engine and the color doesn't work with the buyer's e30, so they're up for sale. Absolutely perfect workmanship, finish, color, etc. This would look amazing on a grey/silver/black car, or even a blue car. $150 shipped for everything

Also have an E30 iX front differential (auto - 4.10 ratio). 110k miles, good shape. $100 plus ship.
    Last edited by ethirdy; 01-31-2013, 04:17 PM. Reason: Sold parts
    Originally posted by alpinaclone
    Since the real economy is in the shitter, I say we start our own.

This is how it works; you buy my junk, then I will buy more junk and so on so forth etc. etc. Think of the future of your children and buy my stuff.

Willing to sale grilles alone?
    BUILDTHREAD
    WTB LIST

Comment

Sure, pm an offer.

This is how it works; you buy my junk, then I will buy more junk and so on so forth etc. etc. Think of the future of your children and buy my stuff.

Comment

Where are you located?

Taylor
        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
        Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Located in MA

Comment

Bump - price drop.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump for new parts

Comment

board moves fast - daily bump

Comment

Bump - obc and smilies sold and shipped!

Comment

Will you sell momo hub separate?
                      From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                      Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Sure make an offer - I have a spacer too

Comment

Sold parts updated. Lots of other parts not listed (switches, relays, window motors, seat belts, etc) - ask if you need something.

Comment

Pm'ed you broski.
                            From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                            Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

How much for the ac panel picked up
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X