• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump.
    RIP: Delphin '89 E30 with S50 swap and lots of goodies :'(

Then: '04 Evo 8 RS, 500 whp/420 wtq 2900 lb E85 AWD turbo shits 'n giggles

Now: 2003 BMW M5 in Sterling Gray

Comment

man i would honestly buy this in a heartbeat if i had the money for my swap yet. I have to wait on that tax return :(

Comment

is taht $5500 price to have the everythign installed into MY car?
        2007 Mazda CX-7 (red TURBO!!)
        1985 BMW 318i.... beige!
        2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600 (red)

previous cars
        1) 1994 Isuzu Trooper (blue)
        2) 2005 Scion tC (panda w/ CF)
        3) 2001 Toyota Avalon (silver)
        4) 1988 Nissan Pulsar XE (T top in red)

Comment

brake booster, radiator, engine accessories (alternator, starter, power steering pump, etc.) all included?

Comment

S50 swap sold to Sean. Congrats man. You're in for a treat. Thanks for the business!

Comment

Are the Bilsteins (Sports?) and coilovers (rates?) still around?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VadGTI View Post
                Are the Bilsteins (Sports?) and coilovers (rates?) still around?
                Bilsteins are around but one of them is bent. All the German Engineering coils are fine though. PM me for info. I still need to pull them off the car. Been lazy about selling them.

Bump! Not lazy about selling those Recaros though. They're in my room and they need to go. :D

Comment

pm price shipping to indonesia ( asia ) 40124 RECARO E30

Comment

Originally posted by DisgustipatedAP1 View Post
                    Bilsteins are around but one of them is bent. All the German Engineering coils are fine though. PM me for info. I still need to pull them off the car. Been lazy about selling them.

Bump! Not lazy about selling those Recaros though. They're in my room and they need to go. :D
                    Will the GE Coils work with bilstein sports? Are there any modifications (for example shorten strut housings) that need to be made in order to use the GE Coils or can they be put on as is?
                    http://idelrosario.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by MacroCosm View Post
                      Will the GE Coils work with bilstein sports? Are there any modifications (for example shorten strut housings) that need to be made in order to use the GE Coils or can they be put on as is?

Can be put on as is...

What is with all the time-wasting doofuses on this site? OK so PM me to ask questions about something, then get my phone number and text me the exact same questions, then stop answering.

Comment

Bump...

Comment

Originally posted by DisgustipatedAP1 View Post
                          What is with all the time-wasting doofuses on this site? OK so PM me to ask questions about something, then get my phone number and text me the exact same questions, then stop answering.
                          Almost as frustrating as sending multiple PMs about items advertised in a part-out and never receiving a reply.
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump. Get these Recaros so your E30 interior will look bossin'.

Comment

willing to sell rear billies by themselves? Congrats on the evo, I had a 9 MR, I miss it...

Comment

Working...
                                X